Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

nuky8181

Reaction score
Hi. I am thinking of getting a camera bag from Kickstarter. The shipping fee is really expensive and I presume it is by air. I am thinking of using Vpost and have the items sent to Vpost china warehouse and then ship it over via sea to save on delivery. Is Vpost service reliable? I am worried the item will be damaged.

moby.sp

Reaction score
Would anyone have any reliable France-based forwarder to recommend? Looking to purchase some items from French local retailer.

huytoan132

Reaction score
Guys, I wanna buy laptop from Lenovo US. Borderlinx no more right? So Comgateway is the only option?
Thanks in advance.

Epidemik

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know which is the best Australia forwarder to use? Want to ship fragrances from Aus to SG. Appreciate any response :)

dumbothecute

Reaction score
my item is $500. forwarding from USA

trying to decide between ezship and comgateway

i am scared of ezship losing my parcel. any comments?

i have been using ezship, they have never lost my china parcel, but i have never used the USA ezship before so i am getting worried

thkc2011

Reaction score

i have been using ezship, they have never lost my china parcel, but i have never used the USA ezship before so i am getting worried
Go with comgateway and request for it to be shipped using DHL. That's what I do for all my stuff.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
More expensive Shld be DHL
Can see from their sites
If not just msg them and also to get latest rates, if any
Don’t just ship over without checking
So long didn’t know still has cgw
I think borderlinx no more

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Used ebuy for USA all the time here.
No problems ever.
Wish they did UK forwarding

felali

Reaction score
Update on my usage of ComGateway, especially when it comes to returning products.

1) Returns (ship from SG back to CGW - return to eBay seller):
- quite easy, just need to fill in forms, and write instructions if necessary (eg I sent CGW a package that contains 2 returns that needs to be sent to different sellers)
- cost of return handling was minimal - $4 per return. Return shipment label from CGW to seller was generated by eBay / amazon - free
- shipment from SG to CGW was via easyship, ownself pay. No choice.

2) Returns (items at CGW, but needs to be returned back to seller)
- almost the same as above. Just that I didn't need to pay for shipping from Singapore to CGW.
- amazing that they also help with partial returns (2 out of my 5 items that I purchased from 1 seller). Onus of clear instructions is on myself though.
- again, very easy, and quite fast processing and returns.

zealvix

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the best place to ask (let me know where else if not), but can recommend some forwarders that will ship electronic gadgets such as tablets, laptop or even the Steam Deck from USA to SG?

Was checking with ezbuy they mention they can't ship anything with batteries.

Last edited:

indecisive

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the best place to ask (let me know where else if not), but can recommend some forwarders that will ship electronic gadgets such as tablets, laptop or even the Steam Deck from USA to SG?

Was checking with ezbuy they mention they can't ship anything with batteries.
You asked ezbuy via live chat? Cos i asked live chat if its allowed to be shipped and they said shipping a steam deck ok. My steam deck is arrving in their warehouse tomorrow (Friday in US time), hope there arent any issues :-\

I asked vpost live chat twice, and they said no battery allowed at all even after mentioning that is UN3481, though I know of someone who managed to ship via vpost and he said that vpost said it was ok for UN3481....

zealvix

Reaction score
You asked ezbuy via live chat? Cos i asked live chat if its allowed to be shipped and they said shipping a steam deck ok. My steam deck is arrving in their warehouse tomorrow (Friday in US time), hope there arent any issues :-\

I asked vpost live chat twice, and they said no battery allowed at all even after mentioning that is UN3481, though I know of someone who managed to ship via vpost and he said that vpost said it was ok for UN3481....

I asked via their ticketing system. Let me know if yours did arrive successfully, though I have not made up my mind to get one yet :D.
------------------------------

Dear XXXXX,

Thanks for your email. Depending on the situation, the response time for email assistance will be responded within 1-2 working days.

Pertaining to your inquiry, electronic gadgets are unable to be shipped from US to Singapore, as it contains batteries, and can only be shipped by sea shipment. Seek your kind understanding on this issue.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. We are happy to help. If you need any urgent assistance, please contact us via live chat (Mon-Sat, 10am to 6pm; closed on public holidays). Thank you and have a nice day.

Best Regards,
See Xuan
Customer Service Center

-------------------------------------

Dear XXXXX,

Sorry to inform you that we only provide standard and economy air shipment for US ezship order. We will feedback this issue to our relevant team to make further improvement.

Should any further assistance is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you and have a nice day.

Best Regards,
See Xuan
Customer Service Center

indecisive

Reaction score
I asked via their ticketing system. Let me know if yours did arrive successfully, though I have not made up my mind to get one yet :D.

Dear XXXXX,

Thanks for your email. Depending on the situation, the response time for email assistance will be responded within 1-2 working days.

Pertaining to your inquiry, electronic gadgets are unable to be shipped from US to Singapore, as it contains batteries, and can only be shipped by sea shipment. Seek your kind understanding on this issue.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. We are happy to help. If you need any urgent assistance, please contact us via live chat (Mon-Sat, 10am to 6pm; closed on public holidays). Thank you and have a nice day.

Best Regards,
See Xuan
Customer Service Center

Dear XXXXX,

Sorry to inform you that we only provide standard and economy air shipment for US ezship order. We will feedback this issue to our relevant team to make further improvement.

Should any further assistance is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you and have a nice day.

Best Regards,
See Xuan
Customer Service Center
My steam deck just arrived in Singapore, collecting on Monday!

indecisive

Reaction score

Dear XXXXX,

Best Regards,
See Xuan
Customer Service Center

Dear XXXXX,

Best Regards,
See Xuan
Customer Service Center
Seems there's a couple of people who sent their steam decks to ezbuy warehouse not receiving them, I think I'd avoid using ezbuy for a bit.

Reserved another steam deck last month, should be able to order on Monday. Likely gonna use comgateway instead, they have confirmed that it is possible to ship with them.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/official-ezbuy-discussion-thread.5726361/page-248

terrakaze

Reaction score
Crap. I have ordered mine and is in transit to vpost. Guess I most likely have to redirect package over to comgateway later. Should have checked before hand. Dammit

Skyzfire

Reaction score
Crap. I have ordered mine and is in transit to vpost. Guess I most likely have to redirect package over to comgateway later. Should have checked before hand. Dammit
I think Vpost should be fine. Mine is currently at Vpost warehouse in Oregon now.

Shipping fees all paid for. Hopefully will arrive by the end of next week. Will update.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.