Samsung trade up discussion

saddams wife

Reaction score
Tq PC dreams. Evaluated on 4 March . Received $200 today 29 March.

Appreciate the customer service via WhatsApp . Thumbs up.

luxun3k

Reaction score
anyone can advise the procedure n requirement for the tradeup for the $200? just invoice of the new s22 + an eligible old phone + trade up voucer? don't want to waste time.

micromousez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks! need to bring the new s22 to show them or just show them the invoice will do? coz the s22 ultra I bought for my wife she may not tag along...
i opt for door collection.

only need pass them the old phone n trade up card.

timsum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can just bring the box to show them if I go in person? or just screen shot will do like that of the pcdreams online form?

for my case, they get the imei from both device although i did bring my box.

Mysterio2020

Reaction score
I received my S22 Ultra on 18 March. To date, CampAsia did not contact me about the collection of my old Flip 2 5G. Tomorrow will be the 14th day. I wonder what I shall do? Wait for them to contact me or should I call them up? Anyone can provide me with their WhatsApp number?

NewBiSai

Reaction score
Just received sms my tradein successfull from pcdreams. Getting the same amount they quoted, $320 + $200 for my S20+.

username03

Reaction score
I received my S22 Ultra on 18 March. To date, CampAsia did not contact me about the collection of my old Flip 2 5G. Tomorrow will be the 14th day. I wonder what I shall do? Wait for them to contact me or should I call them up? Anyone can provide me with their WhatsApp number?
Same date of received new phone as you. Till today same, no contact from compasia.. So just wait doesn't matter. Anyway price already locked in I guess.

Leion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i asked if i could trade up my pixel 2XL and old note 3. they said no :(

Leion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has an eligible device for trade in to spare? I have the trade up voucher but no eligible devices...

Uramasa

Reaction score
PC dreams trade up website is unable to recognize my S22 Ultra IMEI, anyone experience this kind of issue?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.