Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G

player

Reaction score
Any 1 has issue with the what'sapp photo ?? When i use the whatsapp camera to take and send a photo the photo sent tend to be smaller and the object is more to be on the right .. but when i see from the screen the the object is in the center.. i dunno if i need to change the setting or what

Last edited:

deanlim

Reaction score
Any 1 has issue with the what'sapp photo ?? When i use the whatsapp camera to take and send a photo the photo sent tend to be smaller and the object is more to be on the right .. but when i see from the screen the the object is in the center.. i dunno if i need to change the setting or what
same.... using the standard camera is fine... still trying to figure out....

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the coverscreen os? It let you access and launch the app on the coverscreen. You can watch YouTube on the cover screen when your phone is closed.

https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-z-flip-3-cover-screen-more-usable-with-new-mod

Tried it but still very buggy and it interferes with some of my notifications, some apps don’t display correctly and hard to access. I tried playing my CSR2 and it’s playable but screen is still too small for certain buttons.

In the end I just uninstalled.

Kelvin0217

Reaction score
I just bought the brand new zflip 3 from shopee, there is one more seal sticker under the other one. Furthermore, there is no plastic wrap on the phone just only the phone itself. The manufacture date on the barcode is 150921.

Is this a 2nd hand phone sold as brand new?

Kelvin0217

Reaction score
Tried it but still very buggy and it interferes with some of my notifications, some apps don’t display correctly and hard to access. I tried playing my CSR2 and it’s playable but screen is still too small for certain buttons.

In the end I just uninstalled.

I used to watch YouTube during bedtime, so now I can listen and watch from the cover screen whenever needed. Don't have to open up the phone at all.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just bought the brand new zflip 3 from shopee, there is one more seal sticker under the other one. Furthermore, there is no plastic wrap on the phone just only the phone itself. The manufacture date on the barcode is 150921.

Is this a 2nd hand phone sold as brand new?

Most probably it has been opened before and all new phones HAVE plastic wrap. Better check if serial number and IMEI matches the box and check for physical condition as well.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used to watch YouTube during bedtime, so now I can listen and watch from the cover screen whenever needed. Don't have to open up the phone at all.

The cover screen to me is good for notifications and certain features such as music controls, but movie watching is too small, similar for game playing.

Kelvin0217

Reaction score
Most probably it has been opened before and all new phones HAVE plastic wrap. Better check if serial number and IMEI matches the box and check for physical condition as well.

The IMEI matches the box. Physical condition is ok.
As you said, it might be opened before and re-sealed back to sell again.

Kelvin0217

Reaction score
The cover screen to me is good for notifications and certain features such as music controls, but movie watching is too small, similar for game playing.
Yes, is too small for movie watching but it is good for me since I like to listen to the YouTube and occasionally see what’s going on.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, is too small for movie watching but it is good for me since I like to listen to the YouTube and occasionally see what’s going on.
The IMEI matches the box. Physical condition is ok.
As you said, it might be opened before and re-sealed back to sell again.

There’s always a risk if ordering from 3rd party online platforms, that’s why I only buy from Samsung direct.

Yup but until coverscreen OS has stabilised, don’t think I’ll use it for now. The default ones are good enough for my daily usage.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just read that Samsung is now offering 4 OS updates for the Flip 3 (prolly Fold 3 as well), and 5 years of security patches. I think that makes OS updates up to Android 15, and security patches up to 2026.

arsonn

Reaction score
I think whatsapp updated and now it is working fine liao. No more photos more to the right.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's everyone phone holding up now? Anyone tried replacing their screen protector as Samsung service centre?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this phone can tahan 2 or more years of daily folding. So far so good.v

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.