MOE Kindergarten Teacher

helpours

Reaction score
Yeah abit different! I had to update a supp form before my interview too and then again ytd. But ytd form was just name, date of birth, race, religion etc hahaha v basic stuffs😂 dk for what also LOL

Youll probably have to wait till the start date they offer you which will only be known during your AF right? Ahhh do keep us updated here ok! So exciting :)

May i know how long is your notice period? And if your current employer alr know about your pending move? :p
Hi ,that form I received and updated after interview.

for me nothing to update and waiting.

earlgreyteabbt

Reaction score
Hi! Just saw your reply 🤪

They replied me today and scheduled for the AF session.
My notice period is 1 month because I’m fairly new to the current company.
Yes, my RO is actually aware about my decision.

What about your notice period? Most of the company required two months notice right?
I wish you all the best ok! xx
Do update here soon!
hey there! do you mind exchanging contacts for telegram? as i have smth to ask you! :)

holidayholiday

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to know more about the working hours of MK teachers and during school holidays, do we have to come back during the whole week of first and last week of school holidays? What about MArch and Sept school holidays?

holidayholiday

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in my mid-40s and I'm thinking of applying MK position. Quite concern about the 9month conversion course. Is it managable? What about the working hours? IS it really very tiring and energy draining which i had heard?

Please do share here, thank you!

Unicornabc

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in my mid-40s and I'm thinking of applying MK position. Quite concern about the 9month conversion course. Is it managable? What about the working hours? IS it really very tiring and energy draining which i had heard?

Please do share here, thank you!
hi, I’m currently doing the 9 month course. Yes it is very tiring and energy draining as we have lots of assignment to do… however I feel that if you have plan or manage your time well, it shouldn’t be much issue. So far they have quite reasonable break for us to complete our assignment.

Lynnie_xoxo

Reaction score
@Unicornabc Thank you for your sharing :)

May I check if there is only 1 intake/year for the untrained applicants?
During the 9months of studying, would there be time to be at the preschool? As the course runs from 10am-5pm right?

Can anyone also share more about MK working culture/general experience/any kind of sharing? thank you :)

holidayholiday

Reaction score
hi, I’m currently doing the 9 month course. Yes it is very tiring and energy draining as we have lots of assignment to do… however I feel that if you have plan or manage your time well, it shouldn’t be much issue. So far they have quite reasonable break for us to complete our assignment.
Thank you for sharing

vm2022

Reaction score
Hi there!

Anyone attended the interview recently for the trained MK teacher, and have received any replies? Thank you!

Last edited:

Unicornabc

Reaction score
@Unicornabc Thank you for your sharing :)

May I check if there is only 1 intake/year for the untrained applicants?
During the 9months of studying, would there be time to be at the preschool? As the course runs from 10am-5pm right?

Can anyone also share more about MK working culture/general experience/any kind of sharing? thank you :)
Yes I think only once yearly. Yes the course is from 10-5pm, so the 10 months course period we are not allocated to any sch

Mum2six

Reaction score
Hi...im planning to apply for the course in the current intake.

Can i know where the 9 months course will take place? Do i need to have a laptop for the course? How much do we get during the study period?

Do you think i would get in after 14years of not working?

Really hope to get answers.

jxxx30

Reaction score
Hi.. anyone here currently undergoing the 9 month course or finished the course alr? would like to check with you guys for the interview, what sorts of questions and environment is it like for the written tasks in EL and MTL? and for the interview, do they conduct both languages with the same person at the same venue and time or?
also, there won't be any semester break during the 9 month course right?

aquarius88

Reaction score
Hi anyone applied for the January 2023 period as a trained teacher? I have just been called up for interview but have already signed a contract with another organisation. I want to know what's the timeline like since if I'm successfull with MK then I will have to resign during my probation with this other organisation.

Why I signed with the other organisation was that I thought this time around the application is unsuccessful again as this is my 5th time applying and the 1st time that I receive an email from MK stating that I'm shortlisted for an interview.

Thankfulheart

Reaction score
Hi Aquarius88,

I hope you get to read this message and that this thread is still active. I applied for the January 2023 period as a trained teacher and have gone through the interview and medical appointment. Have you also gone through both?

Voldemort927

Reaction score
Hi Aquarius88,

I hope you get to read this message and that this thread is still active. I applied for the January 2023 period as a trained teacher and have gone through the interview and medical appointment. Have you also gone through both?
Hihi, hope you still use this platform. Have u been offered the job already? I
applied during the May Window and got an email to fill up a form regarding expected salary and it said I’m shortlisted early June. No update/ email till now. will they call for interview if they have asked for expected salary? how was the interview process like tho? Sorry i have many qns. Just very stressed about this, please help a poor soul here 🥺

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.