Samsung Galaxy Note 10- Let's speculate...

darr

Reaction score
I just did some search on several websites, it might be the 5G version not fully deployed yet. Only the non-5G ones are listed as 100% completed. For my PDA version, I cannot find Android 12 yet.

I’m quite ok to stay on 11 if really cannot, since it’s not on the lousy 10. My Pixel 2XL I also kept it at 9 (11 also has terrible batt issues). I’m more interested to try out 12L for tablet instead. And since I don’t do secure transactions on Android devices (I use as portable media player and news reading only) so lack of security updates is not really a concern.

I was thinking whether to exchange the phone, but it has been working very fine (the slight issues such as the s pen bluetooth are trival) and in very new condition at dirt cheap price. There’s OLED burn but is an eventual problem anyway lol.

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just did some search on several websites, it might be the 5G version not fully deployed yet. Only the non-5G ones are listed as 100% completed. For my PDA version, I cannot find Android 12 yet.

I’m quite ok to stay on 11 if really cannot, since it’s not on the lousy 10. My Pixel 2XL I also kept it at 9 (11 also has terrible batt issues). I’m more interested to try out 12L for tablet instead. And since I don’t do secure transactions on Android devices (I use as portable media player and news reading only) so lack of security updates is not really a concern.

I was thinking whether to exchange the phone, but it has been working very fine (the slight issues such as the s pen bluetooth are trival) and in very new condition at dirt cheap price. There’s OLED burn but is an eventual problem anyway lol.

what is yours ?

oriserzz

Reaction score
Samsung quoted $130 for battery replacement

Inclusive of the followings:
1) compulsory data wipe
2) about 2 working days for replacement
3) if there are any other damages they found, they will contact you for additional parts cost.

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1) compulsory data wipe
3) if there are any other damages they found, they will contact you for additional parts cost.

Really thank you for your effort to find out. (y) (y) (y)

darr

Reaction score
what is yours ?
SM-N976B N976BXXU7FUE3

Also I just tested my Ugreen USB-C to 3.5mm cable. It works fine.

I have checked Note 10+ specs, like Pixel 2XL has no DAC so you must buy the type with built-in DAC. The Ugreen i bought many years ago but I remember is only $3-4.

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1) compulsory data wipe
On the chat they quoted me $180-200

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knows how to solve the s pen disconnected issue? have to send for repair? also if want to use earpiece with a 3.5mm jack is there any specific type of type c to 3.5mm adapter that I have to get for this phone? cos understand some phone only take some specific adapter not sure about note 10+
used jcally ja21, works, if connect headset, mic input also works

cheap cheap, $6.90 only
https://shopee.sg/JCALLY-JA21-Mini-...r-Android-Windows-Linux-i.66630848.8330014068

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also got the S-PEN issue.

Hear say is because S-PEN no more battery already.
But if it impacts so many people from UI4.... it must be some issue on software side?

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also got the S-PEN issue.

Hear say is because S-PEN no more battery already.
But if it impacts so many people from UI4.... it must be some issue on software side?

Same here. And its sudden one 😡

IMHO.
I have the issue as well and thought that it was the UI4.
Now that I think about it, it could be the timing of the battery running out coincide with the release of the UI4. 🤣

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New firmware for N975F local set available OTA

One UI 4.1
Build N975FXXU7HVC6
Security 1 Mar
Thanks for the headsup! I'd not only updated my Note10+, did the same for my Flip3 and Fold2 as well, Samsung's doing well keeping up with its updates thus far.

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After the update to 4.1, my camera app keeps crashing.

If I turn on video recording, it will crash in less than 5 seconds

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My note 10+ batt dying? can't charge!! always prompt temp too low? other than his my phone still goin strong.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.