Clothes alteration 2022

chaobotak

Reaction score
Hi all, what are some affordable and good alterations places for shirts and pants? No Meng Yee please, had bad experiences with them.

Previous thread was closed hence this new post

Last edited:

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also wanna alter the sleeve length for a few shirts. Also had horrible experience with Meng Yee.

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meng Yee's neighbor Clancy Boutique? expensive la usually i will only send in designer labels for them to alter else just go those heartland tailors.

clement7903

Reaction score
if u are looking for basic alterations (i.e. length cropping, tapering of pants) can check out the 2nd floor of Old Airport Road hawker centre. there are a couple of alteration shops there

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if not designer stuff, I’d usually go the heartlands. Designer stuff go Clancy ba.

Ivan at FEP also worth a consideration.

one I’ve been going for many many years is this seamstress called Lisa at AMK block 133, right at the corner last unit of the stretch of shops. I think I was recommended there at hwz too the first time.

been there so many times until I became close with the aunty lol.

PlayDough

Banned
Reaction score
I considered Meng Yee to be quite good. Now it's owned by a Mainland Chinese and his wife. You all went during the previous owner era is it.

wacks_505

Reaction score
Have tried Alt-To-Fit at Clementi. Decent work where the ladies are quite accommodating.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.