Forum: Fear that Chinese Singaporeans support China purely due to race is misplaced

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are their largest foreign investor and even 'donated' businesses such as Suzhou Biz Park.
Those biz ventures are part of our equivalent to 百年国耻 (together with the C-treaty). Selling ourselves out for free.

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That fear is not misplaced. It's fully justified.

Look at how these far right Chinese chauvinist attack Chinese Singaporeans who dare to criticise their beloved China Motherland, labelling them as traitors, 汉奸, disgrace to their ancestors/heritage, etc, etc. They are always constantly playing the race card to whip up support for their China while silencing the opposition.
i prefer singapore merge with hongkong and taiwan create one country

Lance321

Master Member
Reaction score
Why are we having such conversations? What happened to supporting ourselves as s'poreans instead of being puppets to other countries?

MageRav3

Banned
Reaction score
That fear is not misplaced. It's fully justified.

Look at how these far right Chinese chauvinist attack Chinese Singaporeans who dare to criticise their beloved China Motherland, labelling them as traitors, 汉奸, disgrace to their ancestors/heritage, etc, etc. They are always constantly playing the race card to whip up support for their China while silencing the opposition.

Ironic when CCP supported the Japs during WW2 and conducted cultural revolution to destroy cultural monuments. Alot of 祖坟, historical structures and temples were raided and robbed during CR as well.

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i prefer singapore merge with hongkong and taiwan create one country

I prefer Singapore be on our separate way. We have also significant number of Malays and Indians (and other minority races) to consider as well.
Why do we need to merge with HK & TW?

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure or notz.
The pro China ppl say Suzhou Biz Park and Tianjin Eco Park is Singapore's fault wor...

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-year-eileen-gu.6696831/page-7#post-139819770
I think going by the direction of this country its likely singapore will be pro china in many years

there will be PRC china multi billionaires putting investments in singapore

then it will come down to identity, whether you identify yourself as chinese first or singaporean first

dannytan87

Banned
Reaction score
Why are we having such conversations? What happened to supporting ourselves as s'poreans instead of being puppets to other countries?
cos hate msg already started spreading wildly in this forum as mod lack of standard is not doing anything against hate msgs......

Decorum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I prefer Singapore be on our separate way. We have also significant number of Malays and Indians (and other minority races) to consider as well.
Why do we need to merge with HK & TW?
Because HK and taiwan are very successful countries and share same culture as us, democracy focused

if other countries its either too much corruption or rape/murder

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.