Singapore disqualified after winning SEA Games gold in 4 x 100m freestyle relay

DulanMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because they also don't know why SG team kenna DQed.

Sounds like the coach knows.
"I think it's based out of a technicality. It's very tough to actually make a protest of the result as well. Even though we're trying to find a reason and we wanted to make sure that this was not a issue of the technical error," he said.
So which technicality is it specifically? They only have to ask.

Even if its a BS reason, let the readers judge for themselves instead of publishing an incomplete story.

And we are paying 180m a year for such useless reporting

:spin::spin::spin:

Zinna

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"I think it's based out of a technicality. It's very tough to actually make a protest of the result as well. Even though we're trying to find a reason and we wanted to make sure that this was not a issue of the technical error," he said.
Means what? Cannot explain why disqualified in proper black and white?
I thought all these competitions everytime got such decision always very transparent de, within a few minutes everyone knows why and can point to which rule disqualified them

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol vietnam came in third, sg and my kena dq then host country vietnam got pushed to 1st
hahahhah wtf

Ashton

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin satki, DQ first and second place so that host country can win.
Sounds legit.

Then stupid media outlets like this accept the non-explanation. :s22:

Knightoftheblackrose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bomohkelapa.jpg

ultrasad

Master Member
Reaction score
SG was 4 sec plus faster then Vietnam and MY 1 sec plus. Viet lost by a big margin.

It is possible we may have made a mistake and MY won the gold but ironically both us and our brothers to the north both made the same error

Bam25th

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahaha lucky they in NS already. Imagine granting deferment for such standards….

Tuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For two countries to be disqualified, that’s some serious stuff

jasonho26

Banned
Reaction score
''I don't want to put it in a bad way, but there have been a lot of problems with what's been happening technically on the ground here. We work with whatever the circumstance is and we work with it.''

honestly speaking. i watch this event live, during the 1st takeover, i do notice malaysia 2nd swimming jump too early ( malaysia leading at 1st turnover).
Singapore error seem to be schooling jumping too early into the pool.

that how i feel when i watch it live. so i aint surprise, when i saw this news.
The way i see schooling swim 100m freestyle, he look finished and past his best! he is done! this could be his last sea games anyway.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.