[ EDMW əˈfɪʃ(ə)l ] ~ EPL Season 21/22: Fútbol Matches' Chatter Club ~ [ Aug '21~May '22]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nats7798

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 cup final both 0-0 and pool win

Chelsea just no luck this season and oso have the inferior German gaffer

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Cesc Fabregas’ set to leave Monaco at the end of current season on a free transfer. No way for a contract extension, as expected.

Cesc will look for a new club soon: “This has been the worst year of my life. I can’t end like this”, he told Freddie Paxton.

+++++

Paris Saint-Germain strategy won't change in the next few weeks. Gianluigi Donnarumma will stay and he's gonna be the first goalkeeper, while PSG are waiting for proposals to sell Keylor Navas.

Donnarumma's happy in Paris, Keylor could leave.

+++++

Arsenal are preparing the opening bid for Gabriel Jesus. Manchester City want around €50-60m to sell Gabriel this summer, even if his current deal won't be extended.

Arsenal already discussed with Gabriel's agent. "We like the project", agent Pettinati told me.

+++++

Carlo Ancelotti announces: “Eden Hazard will stay here at Real Madrid next season”.

“Hazard’s plan is very clear, he wants to show his quality next season”.

+++++

Robert Lewandowski to Viaplay Sport Polska: “It’s very possible that this was my last game for Bayern. I cannot say that at 100%, but it may have been [my last game]. We want to find the best solution for me and for the club”.

Lewandowski tells Sky: “I won’t sign a new contract. We have to find the best solution for both sides. I told the club that if an offer comes in, then we have to think about it - also for the club”.

~ via Fabrizio Romano

+++++

Atlético Madrid do not want to extend Antoine Griezmann's loan! They want to send him back to Barcelona.

(Source: Cope)

+++++

😐

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jürgen Klopp becomes the first manager in Liverpool’s history to win the League title, a European title, the EFL Cup, and the FA Cup!
🏆
🏆
🏆

280890622_7498437700229367_6109665776826002248_n.jpg

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still believe EPL will go to Man City as they only need 1 win and 1 draw to win the league.

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still believe EPL will go to Man City as they only need 1 win and 1 draw to win the league.
Technically yes, unless Liverpool scores more and a higher goal difference than Man City which seems very very unlikely...

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even if Man City lose today's match they also only need 3 points to win the title

Technically yes, that's true... Man City doesn't seem like losing their final two games... But the most scary thing is draw.... If Man City draws their last two games... They might lose the title....

Anyways, Man City is likely to be champions... The UCL... Its a 50/50 for both sides... Injuries leading the match will be key decider...

Assault

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe Stevie G will ask villa to 躺平 and let pool win 13-0 in the last game? More scandalous things have happened :ROFLMAO:

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe Stevie G will ask villa to 躺平 and let pool win 13-0 in the last game? More scandalous things have happened
:ROFLMAO:

Liverpool last two games are with Southampton and Wolves....

Man City last game is with Villa... I won't expect Villa to win...

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jürgen Klopp becomes the first manager in Liverpool’s history to win the League title, a European title, the EFL Cup, and the FA Cup!
🏆
🏆
🏆

280890622_7498437700229367_6109665776826002248_n.jpg
Klopp's fortune have improved after he did eye surgery woh

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
His fortune changed after he start to believe in science...

Throw in coach.. Neuro scientist...

Cfm a fan of Jesse Pinkman...
Last year Liverpool was trophy less but this year got 2 mickey mouse cup already

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many glory hunters.. go downstairs ntuc saw 3 liverpool jerseys liao.. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.