Samsung Galaxy S22 series: News and Discussions (LOCAL SET USING SNAPDRAGON)

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For what it worth! Singapore may just get this latest firmware; AVE4 within this week based on 906E! :)

Thu, 12 May 2022 00:18:31 +0000

PDAS906EXXU2AVE4
CSCS906EOXM2AVE4

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For what it worth! Singapore may just get this latest firmware; AVE4 within this week based on 906E! :)

Thu, 12 May 2022 00:18:31 +0000

PDAS906EXXU2AVE4
CSCS906EOXM2AVE4
Vietnam model dun have?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone face wifi issue? it keep switch to use mobile data even tho my router signal strength is still very strong.
Try turn off switch to mobile data under wifi settings.

45uBaRg.jpg

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess that only Vietnam has that AVDJ last week.

Now, it seems that Samsung is by passing AVDJ and goes straight to AVE4 for the rest of the world.
I am using the same csc as u I think. Vietnam as I needed the call recordings for work. Too many things to follow up and I rely on playback to know what are the things to follow up. Better than taking notes.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using the same csc as u I think. Vietnam as I needed the call recordings for work. Too many things to follow up and I rely on playback to know what are the things to follow up. Better than taking notes.

Ya! That's good for you coz XXV's updates is always the first to pop up! :)

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah done that, altho it didnt switch to mobile data but the connection will drop time to time still, i think something to do with the wifi 6.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...a/1041556-galaxy-s22-ultra-wifi-issues-2.html
Asus routers? If yes, I do not had great experiences with this brand. I switch to unifi alien and never look back. Never encounter any issues with it no matter using which mobile devices. Just sharing my experiences. Do u have other router u can setup and try apart from Asus brand?

PenciL87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Asus routers? If yes, I do not had great experiences with this brand. I switch to unifi alien and never look back. Never encounter any issues with it no matter using which mobile devices. Just sharing my experiences. Do u have other router u can setup and try apart from Asus brand?
yeah asus. i dun hav spare at home, maybe will go ofc and try. thanks for the help!

username03

Reaction score
I am also having similar issue, i thought it's my wifi router dropping connection to my phone... I am using Nokia Beacon 1 router from Starhub, which a very lousy router.
This router, the fella came install on the same day, we removed it and use back the old starhub linksys router..... Way better and wider coverage for my home.

Anyway, I encounter the same issue on my old s21 ultra also, regardless of router. But happens only randomly. Guess it's the router timeout the device when too many devices are connected to the router.

CS0287

Reaction score
This router, the fella came install on the same day, we removed it and use back the old starhub linksys router..... Way better and wider coverage for my home.

Anyway, I encounter the same issue on my old s21 ultra also, regardless of router. But happens only randomly. Guess it's the router timeout the device when too many devices are connected to the router.
This router, the coverage really super bad! Worst router i have ever used... i wanted to switch but my family wants to watch Mediacorp free channels, and Starhub said have to use their router otherwise can't view the free channels... it's ridiculous..

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ps, can check for the Tab A8 free cover, what's the redemption process like?

Does it cover with the item together? Or need redeem again like the voucher when buying the s22ultra

Man12529

Reaction score
Ps, can check for the Tab A8 free cover, what's the redemption process like?

Does it cover with the item together? Or need redeem again like the voucher when buying the s22ultra
same need to redeem again with another voucher.

junhoo

Reaction score
Anyone has the problem that the phone randomly drops connectivity under mobile data? Although it shows it is under 4g/4g+.

Even want to go to Samsung also don't know how to show the issue, it just happens randomly
Seem more and more people having this problem.

I also facing same issue . One method is to switch to 4G only. It helps but sometimes still have mobile data dropage.

Compact7

Reaction score
I did notice random drop of this logo Vo)) LTE1 however 4G connection still there. That logo will come back after restart. I don't have 5G plan.

It seem an issue of SD chip? My Note 9 is SD chip too always got some "network is unavailable try again" something like that displayed but it doesn't really affect connectivity.

impedance

Reaction score
I did notice random drop of this logo Vo)) LTE1 however 4G connection still there. That logo will come back after restart. I don't have 5G plan.

It seem an issue of SD chip? My Note 9 is SD chip too always got some "network is unavailable try again" something like that displayed but it doesn't really affect connectivity.
I notice this issue for mine as well. Need to turn in airplane mode. After which it will resolve the issue.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.