Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 28

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm really curious.
Why would you trade CL for BPL? Not use the carabao or fa instead?
So when next week if we do win CL,
Would it be meaningless becos we could have traded it for BPL?

OK.. I think losing the quad is getting to me :s13:

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The epl would have been nice but we thought we were dead and buried at one point. No matter how good we've been I think city have been better for the course of the season.
Now let's take the game to real. They are due a hammering from us

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the three premier refs retire liao Swiss bank account full and splitting at the seams
better go retire in Thailand or Cambodia

Cloudi

Reaction score
I think Gerard tried his best. It will be better if we scored while score is 2-0 to Villa, it will pile pressure on Citeh. But we scored only after Citeh went 3-2
No he didn't. He just gave up because of the 15mp by substituting out Coutinho

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With Klopp with us I pretty sure we will be challenging for the PL Title every season.
Is not over yet for us unlike the other PL Clubs, lets beat RM coming final for the 7th CL Title.

Last edited:

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The epl would have been nice but we thought we were dead and buried at one point. No matter how good we've been I think city have been better for the course of the season.
Now let's take the game to real. They are due a hammering from us
Agree with you on the points ... LFC were trailing more than 10pts around X'mas ... it really takes a miracle to overtake ManC .....

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We can win our 20th and 21st soon, maybe even before Klopp leaves.....
We need to beat Man C next season if we want to win the league.
We did not win (or lose, depend on how you see it) a single game against the top 4 teams this season....

onepiecepop

Reaction score
I'm really curious.

yeah the disappointment is getting to me as well. made some mistakes at work today, not tat jialat but still.... it is a mistake too many

tok_kok

Reaction score
I'm really curious.

I would trade the carabao AND fa cup for the premier league. This is a great team but somehow it doesn’t really feel that great because it is not consistent enough. Winning 1 league title in 5 seasons is really a poor return considering the quality of the squad.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our bench is getting stronger. I hope these young players like him can improve and become elite players
No guarantees, but under klopp they have good chance if they work really hard and have the bit of luck. Recruiting team can only ensure they have the mental attributes and skills to be Liverpool player. Talent some isn't enough.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would trade the carabao AND fa cup for the premier league. This is a great team but somehow it doesn’t really feel that great because it is not consistent enough. Winning 1 league title in 5 seasons is really a poor return considering the quality of the squad.
Think more credit should be given to city. The level that Ferguson had been blasted to bits by pep. Need an almost perfect season to win the league.

At the same time with epl money except for newly promoted teams have become tougher to beat. Even city can lose to lower teams.

Another variable is the refereeing and var in particular. One can argue the decisions for city is enough to get them the league title.

Except for last season due to massive injuries Liverpool hasn't been far away.

Don't get me wrong, it's disappointing but we're need perspective. Even psg and Bayern do get upsets when they're supposed to win big every domestic game.

One things is consistently true that the ball is round.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.