RedONE debuts in Singapore

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow plan 10gb data is solely for use in SG only whereby Amazing plan 5gb data is shared in SG and MY.

you no need that,.

just need onexox u can use it for 28month

using OneXOX is better...
10GB which can use for 28 month and once finish. get new sim

https://www.carousell.sg/p/onexox-m...dity-latest-plan-as-at-9th-may-2022-92596097/
using OneXOX is better... they have esim too..

For buying Prepaid Esim , go to this link below. 😉

https://xox.com.my/onlinestore/dealer.php?dlr=DYSD45383

choose XOX eSim
click Signup now, prepaid
go to option 4 select

SP FAT 10​

adven7

Reaction score
For past two day morning cannot connect to redone signal. Had to reboot phone to connect. Anyone facing same problem this two days?

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you no need that,.

just need onexox u can use it for 28month

using OneXOX is better...
10GB which can use for 28 month and once finish. get new sim

https://www.carousell.sg/p/onexox-m...dity-latest-plan-as-at-9th-may-2022-92596097/
using OneXOX is better... they have esim too..

For buying Prepaid Esim , go to this link below. 😉

https://xox.com.my/onlinestore/dealer.php?dlr=DYSD45383

choose XOX eSim
click Signup now, prepaid
go to option 4 select

SP FAT 10​

Questions what does this mean?

1.10gb stored in Season Pass account? - this 10gb last for 28 month?
2. Also another 10gb can use for 28months? if finish we top up we can extend another 28th months? It says "10GB will be instantly activated with 30 days validity" 30days validity

SP FAT10:
10GB will be stored in Season Pass Account
10GB will be instantly activated with 30 days validity

SibehHL

Reaction score
For past two day morning cannot connect to redone signal. Had to reboot phone to connect. Anyone facing same problem this two days?
See if below helps:
APN: redone
MMS Proxy: 10.128.1.242
APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
Ensure WIFI is turned OFF when making above modifications; i.e. connected using mobile data.

Last edited:

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Questions what does this mean?

1.10gb stored in Season Pass account? - this 10gb last for 28 month?
2. Also another 10gb can use for 28months? if finish we top up we can extend another 28th months? It says "10GB will be instantly activated with 30 days validity" 30days validity

SP FAT10:
10GB will be stored in Season Pass Account
10GB will be instantly activated with 30 days validity

when activated the new sim.. additional 10GB will be given free for first 30days usage.

the 10GB that come with it is in season pass account and it will valid till the expire of the sim card.
new simcard come with 28 month expire date... of cos u can pay to extend 12 month but it is not worth...

best is use 10gb within 28 month or earlier and once data use finish apply new simcard with new no and come with 28 month again

each withdrawl from season pass is min 500mb and will valid for 30days, if u use only for google map and grab in JB... u might be able to use remaining within 30days when go in again

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when activated the new sim.. additional 10GB will be given free for first 30days usage.

the 10GB that come with it is in season pass account and it will valid till the expire of the sim card.
new simcard come with 28 month expire date... of cos u can pay to extend 12 month but it is not worth...

best is use 10gb within 28 month or earlier and once data use finish apply new simcard with new no and come with 28 month again

each withdrawl from season pass is min 500mb and will valid for 30days, if u use only for google map and grab in JB... u might be able to use remaining within 30days when go in again
ok thanks

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Redone has issues deducting from my credit card recently. I have to pay by cash at its partner outlet in advance for 3 months while I resolve this issue. Any one encountered something similar?

adven7

Reaction score
Redone has issues deducting from my credit card recently. I have to pay by cash at its partner outlet in advance for 3 months while I resolve this issue. Any one encountered something similar?
No problem for me. However, I perform manual payment on the mobile monthly and usually went through with no issue.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 month plus since using redONE! :)

Super good 4G/4G+ connection whatever I go, be it above the clouds or under the ground or even in the middle Kingdom! :giggle:

Awesome! (y)(y)(y)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.