Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sheng Auto is mainly for car accessories and car air con repair. Not for the usual body repair or engine oil change.
They just shifted to a bigger premises not too far from their current shop. Yes, appointment is recommended as many SG cars are heading to him. Am going there tml. If you need check about accessories, PM me. I can help you check with him.
Else call/whatsapp Jackson directly: +60167035250

For mechanical repairs and maintenance servicing, refer to my earlier post on that workshop i usually goes to workshops at Permas Jaya. Concept is like Sin ming in SG.
any specific workshop that does honest job? dont wish to kana makan or black shop. TIA

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after 15years, my car key is not too good, where in jb can dup key at reasonable rates?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any honest shop to intro?
BC Tyre & Battery Services.
Next to TJ Mart Seleng.
Located in between woodlands customs and Tuas custom. Either way also a distance.

For the usual tire rotation and balancing, i use the tire shop at Pelangi. Just next to the Petron petrol kiosk, opposite this tire shop is a mosque.

gnooliew

Reaction score
Depends where which area you go. Labour cost is cheaper over there.
Let me give you an example: Non- conti cars. For regular service, EO and filter. Parts bring ownself, labour in SG oredi like $30-$50.
In JB, is RM30-RM50.

Cheapest regular servicing in SG: $33.30. EO change and OEM Filter and all the safety checks. This workshop still running. They use locally blended EO. Brand not popular. For COE ride, drivers may consider to use.
For newer rides, drivers may not consider.

PS: The key point here is the EO chosen. 5W30, TRD Motul EO with OEM filter, RM300. (Quoted to me last week) Let me know if any SG workshop can offer this price. After conversion is less than SGD$100. (Rate was 3.15, last week)

Also, please don't say, aiyo, the time and jam and the toll fee. Please exclude all these factors.

Can PM me the SG servicing workshop you mentioned or post here if you don't mind? COE car so don't mind.

Manpower crunch in JB, checked with LTEN PRO which u use, boss say can't take on anymore. Got any other workshop recommendation?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any lobang for mazda 3 2016 front grill change? Jdm too ex
Sheng Auto Air cond & Accessories.

Find them in FB. Contact them for your accessories enquiries. Been with them for years now. Price reasonable and great workmanship.

Bam25th

Master Member
Reaction score
Any body repair workshop to recommend?

Accidentally langgar the side of my car while turning in carpark, so got dent and paint issues on the side of my car :(

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any body repair workshop to recommend?

Accidentally langgar the side of my car while turning in carpark, so got dent and paint issues on the side of my car :(
Unless you are comfortable to leave your car there for a day or more. Else get it done at SG.

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BC Tyre & Battery Services.
Next to TJ Mart Seleng.
Located in between woodlands customs and Tuas custom. Either way also a distance.

For the usual tire rotation and balancing, i use the tire shop at Pelangi. Just next to the Petron petrol kiosk, opposite this tire shop is a mosque.
Can share how much is rotation, balancing and wheel alignment?

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any other car shop to reccommend other than ah yuan?
What car you driving? Anyway ah yuan still must see his mood and his knife quite sharp too I feel. Maybe see my face he don't like always show black face

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can share how much is rotation, balancing and wheel alignment?
Last done there is before covid. All in RM 60 or 80. MY ride only need front 2 wheel alignment.
Recently, heard from a tire shop the new altis 4 pts wheel alignment, RM 40.
I have yet to see such prices (after conversion) in SG.

andy^andy

Reaction score
What car you driving? Anyway ah yuan still must see his mood and his knife quite sharp too I feel. Maybe see my face he don't like always show black face
Can Forget n skip this guy , I suspect previous recommendations likely is their own ppl posting here also ,( my own suspect ) went there couple of times , as u mentioned black face n see mood ,and those still wanna go , better just stay there ensure all e things u wanna do ,they done up "ALL" . Last but not least double check e things before leaving, ever once my engine cover they did not install back also before handover back the car to me.

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can Forget n skip this guy , I suspect previous recommendations likely is their own ppl posting here also ,( my own suspect ) went there couple of times , as u mentioned black face n see mood ,and those still wanna go , better just stay there ensure all e things u wanna do ,they done up "ALL" . Last but not least double check e things before leaving, ever once my engine cover they did not install back also before handover back the car to me.
If he really eh gan, he will continue be his own boss at the ulu workshop. Anyway, above my own opinion. Don't want wait get lawyer letter say defamation

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.