RedONE debuts in Singapore

SibehHL

Reaction score
Was using the local data bundle for the past 2 weeks in Jiuhu (y) but found the signal/network lacking in some places, e.g., in Kuala Selangor and my hotel room in Taiping. Totally no signal in the ulu part of Northern Malaysia, which is the same as my ONEXOX card so no complaints. Hardly full bar most of the time but data usable for driving and accommodating the kids playing games at the same time.

Not sure if due to my old phone (Pixel 3AXL) or the network coverage itself.

Last edited:

rahulk

Reaction score
Ported to redONE in under 3 hours from Giga 😁 The network is stable so far. VoLTE is working for me on Pixel 3XL

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
mine is in singapore. cannot use since i sign up..the challenger staff say is their network down..than msg and whatsapp redone morning , they say fastest need 2 days to solve.. keep asking me do the same repetitive steps that i done so many times..

subprimelive

Reaction score
can feedback how is the reception and data connectivity? i just helped my parent to port over to the $8 plan and she say some parts in SG no data, not sure why even after restarting phone a few times

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Was using the local data bundle for the past 2 weeks in Jiuhu (y) but found the signal/network lacking in some places, e.g., in Kuala Selangor and my hotel room in Taiping. Totally no signal in the ulu part of Northern Malaysia, which is the same as my ONEXOX card so no compliants. Hardly full bar most of the time but data usable for driving and accommodating the kids playing games at the same time.

Not sure if due to my old phone (Pixel 3AXL) or the network coverage itself.

u only need ONEXOX and in Singapore use the best network which is Singtel mvno.

rahulk

Reaction score
mine is in singapore. cannot use since i sign up..the challenger staff say is their network down..than msg and whatsapp redone morning , they say fastest need 2 days to solve.. keep asking me do the same repetitive steps that i done so many times..
Can you share a screenshot of your apn list from phone settings?

subprimelive

Reaction score
For those using Andriod/xiaomi phones, may I know if you need to create a new redONE APN ?
When I look at my existing APN, I don't see any "redONE" APN.

rahulk

Reaction score
For those using Andriod/xiaomi phones, may I know if you need to create a new redONE APN ?
When I look at my existing APN, I don't see any "redONE" APN.
I didn't create any redONE APN but my data is working fine on starhub postpaid APN

Alphaen

Reaction score
My mum signed up redone years back when it was giving 3GB, 100 mins local and 1000 mins MY talk time and 10 outgoing sms. I saw the new amazing8 plan now gives 5GB, 300 mins talktime and 300 sms. Like to switch over to this new amazing8 plan. Is the plan Amazing8c in the dropdown?

rahulk

Reaction score
My mum signed up redone years back when it was giving 3GB, 100 mins local and 1000 mins MY talk time and 10 outgoing sms. I saw the new amazing8 plan now gives 5GB, 300 mins talktime and 300 sms. Like to switch over to this new amazing8 plan. Is the plan Amazing8c in the dropdown?
I think you can talk to their CS. But most probably you will be charged $10 plan change fee

adven7

Reaction score
I switch from the old Amazing8 to the new Amazing8c thru their phone App, Select Value Add services and chose manage your Add-ons and look for the Amazing8c. Simple and straight forward

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.