[Russia Edition] General discussion on Ukraine/Russia war

Reaction score

Russian eliminated a number of soldiers try to break out of encirclement in Lisichansk direction. :s31:

Russian eliminated a numbers of Ukraine soldiers. :s31:

Russian artillery ammo on its way to enemy target. :crazy:

Russia high precision missile hit the target. :crazy:

Russia TOS missile hit enemy target. :crazy:

r3f3r3e

Reaction score

So far His opinions are pretty spot on.

Rumors of 2 x French 155mm CAESARs captured intact.

didnt know u watch alexander.. i always watch his channel but too bad, every time i watch i fell asleep, knn, dunno his voice got magic or what, then end up morning wake up go work :(

jianlee

Master Member
Reaction score
didnt know u watch alexander.. i always watch his channel but too bad, every time i watch i fell asleep, knn, dunno his voice got magic or what, then end up morning wake up go work :(
The fix to falling asleep is to play it at 2X speed. Save time too.

jianlee

Master Member
Reaction score
UtjrU1e.jpg

:rolleyes:

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya his voice really tends to make me sleepy too lol. But alas I find his opinions pretty spot on.

NTB2DO

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When the war ends, I bet there'll be a third column - in the same disapproving tone as in the first (blue) column.. :crazy:

As I see it, the start of the war is just like the start of his presidency. Hailed as hero (or as the then newly-elected President, a 'reformer') at the beginning, as time goes by, his inaptness shows.

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/blog-post/just-all-others-end-zelensky-alternative (a Nov 2021 commentary)
Those Were the Days
In the spring of 2019 a showman converted himself into a politician, then a statesman. The 73 percent of voters who supported him (or who voted against the incumbent, Petro Poroshenko) in the presidential elections had a clear set of change demands: (1) to find a solution to the Donbas war, (2) to rein in the constantly growing prices for communal services unmatched by an equivalent growth in household income, and (3) to revise divisive cultural policies. Even though Zelensky’s platform as candidate was at best hazy, one thing was crystal clear—here was a man who was different in every way from the hungry hordes of the old elites.
Grapes of Wrath
The October 2021 polls delivered a shock to the presidential team. According to the Kyiv International Institute of Sociology, Zelensky’s approval rating as president dropped from 33.3 percent in September to 24.7 percent in October, separated from Poroshenko’s approval rating by fewer than ten percentage points. The Razumkov Center’s poll demonstrates that Volodymyr Zelensky overtook Petro Poroshenko and now has the biggest “anti-rating” among Ukrainian politicians. What has happened to the once beloved leader?

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When the war ends, I bet there'll be a third column - in the same disapproving tone as in the first (blue) column.. :crazy:

As I see it, the start of the war is just like the start of his presidency. Hailed as hero (or as the then newly-elected President, a 'reformer') at the beginning, as time goes by, his inaptness shows.

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/blog-post/just-all-others-end-zelensky-alternative (a Nov 2021 commentary)
Must see whether the West will throw Ukraine under the bus when their usefulness is expanded.

Right now West is still supplying Ukraine with weapons to prolong the fighting and also to Destroy Russia's military in Ukraine.

But Russia just kept coming machiam like zerg like that.

Seems to me Russia have lots of spare capacity to wage war. You have to know Russia is using thier peace time troops to wage war in Ukraine. Plus majority of the fighting are done by Donensk and Lughansk fighters with Russian support.

Russia is far from showing hand here I feel

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must see whether the West will throw Ukraine under the bus when their usefulness is expanded.

Right now West is still supplying Ukraine with weapons to prolong the fighting and also to Destroy Russia's military in Ukraine.

But Russia just kept coming machiam like zerg like that.

Seems to me Russia have lots of spare capacity to wage war. You have to know Russia is using thier peace time troops to wage war in Ukraine. Plus majority of the fighting are done by Donensk and Lughansk fighters with Russian support.

Russia is far from showing hand here I feel
We always conveniently forget that Russia had a huge arsenal of nuke in their backyard. That is the only thing thing that embolden them with confidence, not their military power.

The same reason why NATO/US refuse to engaged them conventionally.It is Not that because Ukraine is not NATO. US/NATO have use a bottle of washing powder before to start a special ops, what is stopping them this time? Just because they are not NATO?

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We always conveniently forget that Russia had a huge arsenal of nuke in their backyard. That is the only thing thing that embolden them with confidence, not their military power.

The same reason why NATO/US refuse to engaged them conventionally.It is Not that because Ukraine is not NATO. US/NATO have use a bottle of washing powder before to start a special ops, what is stopping them this time? Just because they are not NATO?
The Nukes are a deterrence. So it's fair to say US/NATO don't date to attack Russia.

But I believe that's not the only reason why NATO/USA refuse to engage Russia militarily. Because Russia still have significant reserves to be activated in times of war and that does not include general mobilization.

And NATO is not ready for war with Russia. Even their own politicians admitted.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-war-nato-ukraine-b2061001.html
So a NATO/US intervention will risk NATO being attacked and collapsing all together.

That's why I always said, don't underestimate Russia. They are hiding a lot of things, including their military complex's full potential to produce weapons and also current stockpile of weapons including armor and ammo.

Just look at Ukraine now, They are losing badly despite all the so called wonder weapons being supplied to them. Javelin? Stinger? M777? Russia is still gaining ground isn't it?

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Nukes are a deterrence. So it's fair to say US/NATO don't date to attack Russia.

But I believe that's not the only reason why NATO/USA refuse to engage Russia militarily. Because Russia still have significant reserves to be activated in times of war and that does not include general mobilization.

And NATO is not ready for war with Russia. Even their own politicians admitted.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-war-nato-ukraine-b2061001.html
So a NATO/US intervention will risk NATO being attacked and collapsing all together.

That's why I always said, don't underestimate Russia. They are hiding a lot of things, including their military complex's full potential to produce weapons and also current stockpile of weapons including armor and ammo.

Just look at Ukraine now, They are losing badly despite all the so called wonder weapons being supplied to them. Javelin? Stinger? M777? Russia is still gaining ground isn't it?
Last read, HIMARS touchdown in Ukraine today

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.