Wow. Shopping mall no need wear mask?

Smtsai

Master Member
Reaction score
You can do anything u want as long as u jab and jab that’s what oyk telling you once you reach immortal stage after jabbing 10 shots u can don’t wear anything also..

icezombie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can do anything u want as long as u jab and jab that’s what oyk telling you once you reach immortal stage after jabbing 10 shots u can don’t wear anything also..
after jab 10 shots can fly oso …

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the security guy and amdk onlooker not leh
Some in the crowd also.

But i guess in this time and age, some wouldnt care.
Seen before in shopping mall, MRT and even lift.
Can't be helped.....

Side topic, just for sharing purpose : btw, you wear those flat masks, even if surgical grade.....might not be able to block omicron, let alone the latest BA.5 now. (vast majority is BA.2, then followed by 30% BA.5 followed by BA.4 and BA.2.12.2 of ard 1%).
BA.5 is the most infectious of all the omicron sub-variants, more so than our Feb/Mar ones.

That's what my FIL found out, even though he was back in his home/shophouse and he/MIL both largely locked themselves up during Feb/Mar omicron surge.
Then 1 fine day got 1 friend came to collect some goods in the non AC shop front. My FIL made it a point to sanitise also, 100% confirmed coz my MIL reminded him that.

Just 2-3 mins exposure nia, the infected fella wore flat mask that is the most important. FIL still tio, it must be him, coz 2+ days after that started to fell unwell and 3rd day could ART positive liao. Other than that encounter no other things, coz cooking my MIL was cooking, never went out at all before that for 1 week+.

Black_Tusk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very common. Go out sure will see such jokers walking around without mask indoor :s22:

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some in the crowd also.

But i guess in this time and age, some wouldnt care.
Seen before in shopping mall, MRT and even lift.

Side topic, just for sharing purpose : btw, you wear those flat masks, even if surgical grade.....might not be able to block omicron, let alone the latest BA.5 now. (vast majority is BA.5 followed by BA.4 and BA.2.12.2).

That's what my FIL found out, even though he was back in his home/shophouse and he/MIL both largely locked themselves up during Feb/Mar omicron surge.
Then 1 fine day got 1 friend came to collect some goods in the non AC shop front. My FIL made it a point to sanitise also, 100% confirmed coz my MIL reminded him that.

Just 2-3 mins exposure nia, the infected fella wore flat mask that is the most important. FIL still tio, it must be him, coz 2+ days after that started to fell unwell and 3rd day could ART positive liao. Other than that encounter no other things, coz cooking my MIL was cooking, never went out at all before that for 1 week+.

The covid virus particle is smaller than what those 99.9 BFE surgical masks that people are wearing can filter. So surgical also not giving the protection.

The virus can enter thru your eyes too. No eye protection for most people.

Surgical masks only good at reducing the number of droplets when someone cough or sneeze (which btw some clowns will pull down to cough/sneeze)

At this stage all the indoor mask wearing also pointless.

Anyway even if no more mask mandates, people here will continue to wear for false sense of security.

Courage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would have told them to wear mask on the spot. If they refuse I will call security

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.