Chuan Park for $938m?

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
Very well said.

What you said is very true.

What is your guess? Whether can chuan pk get 80% by this weekend?
Actually you are the person able to make the best guess since you are on the ground. Can randomly ask neighbours whether they would accept it. If your sample has way more than 20% no, then very unlikely. Central Limit Theorem here.

8zaoyu

Reaction score
Million hdb flat is 3 gen or jump0 .
Senior citizens do not need so big.

4 room of size 90m2 is big enough.
Most condos ultimately will want their pte enblocs, so it is either NOW or another hassle every few years.
The AMK hdb SERS is nearer to Chuan Park @ Serangoon Ave 2, anyone without inheritees want to sell them their SERS package, rich buyers leh? CP seniors will have fresh 99 years for the elderlies' any of their inheritees in the future.

8zaoyu

Reaction score
But development is aging wo.....
Before Scala Condo was built beside, there was that huge track and field of NYJC to run rounds and sit around downstairs.
Now Chuan Park does not just look run down, I think all tiles, pipes and furniture probably all outdated.
Tis is worse than the current SERS who will be getting reduced size replacement units!
Whose problem is bigger?
Tis SG drama finale is 26/6?

PictureHouse

Reaction score
Nope, only you LOL
how many units u got there?
The good news for u is the biggest critic of this enbloc process is not here in the past week, so it looks like this sale might actually go through ;);)
Biggest critic? Never realise that there was one?

But he is not here doesn't mean he agrees also mah

80%... 80%... Will Chuan Park eventually receive 80% by deadline?

googoogaga

Reaction score
Biggest critic? Never realise that there was one?

But he is not here doesn't mean he agrees also mah

80%... 80%... Will Chuan Park eventually receive 80% by deadline?
I didn't even know about Chuan Park until a month ago. All this updates posting ,got me excited!!
So Where are we now? I thought the deadline ended yesterday? Good luck 🤞

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.