Dishonest used car dealer tempered my car mileage...

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Expose the company name with proof on Facebook

then people, government are aware and will help you

just like the JHK who got caught eating outside by JHB wife in changi airport days ago

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So I wun get into trouble right? Think I better make a police report to safe guard myself.

Yes, you should do so. Considering how 'competent' the local polis is, you should do some due dilligence yourself.

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually why during vehicle inspection never record one ah? Very easy to do right?
IMHO.
Isn't never record ? I can't recall. Pass can already ! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, if record, then most of the problem solved. The test they do I think more difficult than recording.
At least solve those vehicles > 3 years.

sunsetbay

Reaction score
First time buy 2nd car~? Never trust the mileage, don't believe that it was a female driver & accident free~ if want low mileage, choose off peak car and convert to normal plate~ :s22:

Tok Kong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's only until accident happens, will then LTA step in settle this long time bloody obvious scam.

Racking2322

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how would the new owner even be able to find you if they wanted to ? their only claim is against the dealer who sold them the car
the mileage of the car is not mentioned in the sale document and handover document to the dealer ? the last 2 times i sold my car to a dealer, they wrote down the mileage
Then when sell, write another mileage. Nothing u can do unless u can trace next buyer

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
be careful. if the new owner discover the tampered odometer, the car reseller will play dumb and say someone else did the tampering...and that someone could be you...

No worries. I got record my my conversation with the dealer when I ask them how much they can buy my car based on my mileage.
relax la, how to point finger back to previous owner? even when a buyer has proof that the dealer tempers, it's also a hard fight to get back a bit of money only.

alphaqman

Reaction score
be careful. if the new owner discover the tampered odometer, the car reseller will play dumb and say someone else did the tampering...and that someone could be you...

you are such an idiot.
the seller relinquish all responsibility to the buyer.
that's why there is a sale agreement that you signed off.. idiot

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Understand this - you sold the car, the car already doesn't belong to you.

What the new owner does with it, traffic drugs, ferry whores for clients, uses it to ram people or anything including tampering mileage - is none of your business.

My friend took over my car also changed rims, changed the emblems color etc. I cannot say anything. It's his, not mine.

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
every 2nd hand car chu see for sale in sgcarmart ish

1) original female owner
2) accident free
3) low mileage

its a miracle all the cars sold are from original female owners with low mileage

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

alphaqman

Reaction score
I dont understand TS worry, its no longer his car. Just like ex girlfriend.... who bang her, it is not your concern liao.
If he is very concern about next buyer. Publish the car dealer name BIG BIG.

Sale agreement -- has the odometer reading recorded.

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
every 2nd hand car chu see for sale in sgcarmart ish

1) original female owner
2) accident free
3) low mileage

its a miracle all the cars sold are from original female owners with low mileage

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
4) Parked under shelter all day
5) Owner is professional who only drives to and from office
6) promptly Serviced with agent every 6 months
7) Hassle free transaction, buy with confidence

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.