If enemy decided to attack Singapore from Indonesia direction

DjumbaDjumba

Reaction score
Dont think Malaysia will help Indonesia. There is still deep hidden animosity between the two countries, especially between the Malays and indo Javanese people.

The Indonesians still have that 'ganyang malaysia' mentality from Sukarno time.

And Malaysia still quietly never forgive Indonesia for the communist Konfrontasi conflicts, and also the massacre & wiping out Malay royal families in Sumatera during East Sumatera Revolution

Plus malaysia and sg are commonwealth slaves. Still have to answer to ah ma Queen Elizabeth for any stupid things they do. Breaking the commonwealth agreement will spark a mass change and possible the region and world landscape.

Last edited:

lazyclimb

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think we will probably not know until H+1 hour.

Or if the enemy attacking us did not destroy our 2 links to Malaysia, then it make sense for Malaysia continue sending us supplies and containing the fight in Singapore.

At war, we are on our own. Don't expect any help to arrive. It is a bonus if help does arrive.
Think Johor sultanate will definitely be very vocal about it, or at least deploy troops to defend Johore's southern coastline just in case. His state will be tanking most of the refugees and possible collateral damages to its key facilities, i.e Johor port at Pasir Gudang

hithere1

Reaction score
tiagong we will pour lard into the sea around us and lay the perimeter with lard pieces

hithere1

Reaction score
Dont think Malaysia will help Indonesia. There is still deep hidden animosity between the two countries, especially between the Malays and indo Javanese people.

The Indonesians still have that 'ganyang malaysia' mentality from Sukarno time.

And Malaysia still quietly never forgive Indonesia for the communist Konfrontasi conflicts, and also the massacre & wiping out Malay royal families in Sumatera during East Sumatera Revolution

Plus malaysia and sg are commonwealth slaves. Still have to answer to ah ma Queen Elizabeth for any stupid things they do. Breaking the commonwealth agreement will spark a mass change and possible the region and world landscape.
alot of people forgot about Konfrontasi liao

SG was collateral damage also, remember Macdonald house

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think they will 落井下石. Somehow i just don't trust them, whether chinese or malay.
yeah, can't trust anyone. Better make the full use of modern tech to produce our own water and food as much as possible.

DjumbaDjumba

Reaction score
alot of people forgot about Konfrontasi liao

SG was collateral damage also, remember Macdonald house

If you understand malay and bahasa indo languages you can see comments in youtube, fb and tiktok always bringing up this issue when there is an online arguments lol.

Yup that macdonald house is one jialat and really stupid move by indo

hithere1

Reaction score
If you understand malay and bahasa indo languages you can see comments in youtube, fb and tiktok always bringing up this issue when there is an online arguments lol.

Yup that macdonald house is one jialat and really stupid move by indo
oh I didnt know about this

so the comments is msia and indo keyboard warrior fighting ah? and given that users of yt fb tiktok should be younger, means the younger generation also have a grudge?

fascist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol looking at jhk behavior… they just care about their money and will not help and return to hometown.

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will Malaysia continue to supply us like how Poland is helping Ukraine?
Or they just dun sell us chicken, shun bian turn off the tap to avoid risk like Belarus?

They will close the border and I guess they will shunbian use the opportunity to grab our smaller islands while the main attack is happening.

signinj

Reaction score
I wanna thrust jpmm and twmm, if u mean thrust.

But i don't trust our neighbours to come and help. We are pretty much on our own.
Sorlee long spelling. I mean thrush. Would you thrust twmm/ jpmm if they have thrush?

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
our jobs all flowing to foreigners
so no need to fight a physical war anyway

greentiger

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to attack, just seriously threaten to attack we already jialat liao.

Foreign investments will all pull out. Foreign workers will all want to leave.

Currency, stock market, property values will all plunge.

Better don't frighten anymore.

Last edited:

Rozzhu

Reaction score
Think Johor sultanate will definitely be very vocal about it, or at least deploy troops to defend Johore's southern coastline just in case. His state will be tanking most of the refugees and possible collateral damages to its key facilities, i.e Johor port at Pasir Gudang
Agree with you. Fall of Johore means other sultanates will panic too!

That's why I hope Johorians (or Johoreans?) and Singaporeans could one day understand why we need each other support for long-lasting peace and economic progress. And for Singaporeans to realise Singapore is not more superior against Johore because Johore can deny refugees entry if ever Singaporeans become one!

Lemonkey

Reaction score
dun play play, even the jap avoided the formiable sentosa fort siloso on the south and attacked from the north instead.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.