Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

clyp1973

Reaction score
Don’t sign FDJ la… talk cock sing song few months already…. If club express interest and his heart is still with Barca, he join Man U also will only give half hearted performance ..

It’s like you have his body but not his heart 身在藩邦心在汉

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because those recruitment clowns don't know how to sign players. Need to hijack other clubs. How they do it? By watching those clubs make the bid & Man Utd will bid slightly higher.
Auction meh? highest bidder win?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong is upset with his agent for trying to move him to Manchester United.

Sport says Barça need to create room financially to strengthen the squad at the same time as they attempt to reduce the debt. As complicated as that is, president Joan Laporta and those around him must make some big decisions this summer.

Manchester United are, so far, the only team to have shown a real interest in De Jong. Coach Erik ten Hag wants him to lead his new project at Old Trafford and the English club have been negotiating a deal with Barça.

The two clubs are getting closer to an agreement, but the talks won't go anywhere if the player doesn't change his mind. And SPORT have learned that De Jong is still digging his heels in with the idea of staying at Barça. Right now, he has no intention of leaving and has transmitted that to both clubs.

The situation has become tense. For as much as they pressure him, the player wants to succeed in Barcelona. In recent weeks, De Jong has even had doubts in his agent, Ali Dursun, for his insistence in placing him at United. He doesn't like that everyone is pushing him to leave Barça, who he catalogued as "the club of my dreams since I was little" at the end of May.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Player dun wanna come dun know why we keep chasing him. That sort of money we can buy other midfielder in the market.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Every club before they sign any players...they will contact the player regarding whether they got interest to join their club...but United changes it after SAF retire.....

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Player dun wanna come dun know why we keep chasing him. That sort of money we can buy other midfielder in the market.
imagine if he does come the welcome interview

‘what are your thoughts on joining’

lol gg

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

lol gg
Manchester united is a very big club. It is not my wish to be here. But for the world cup i will work hard.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lol gg
when that day comes,

he will use Script B

MU is a big club.. and I had worked with #10 in Ajax; we can be part of the project to bring this club to its glory days......... etc etc (.............. the pay check was really good !)

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Every club before they sign any players...they will contact the player regarding whether they got interest to join their club...but United changes it after SAF retire.....
common sense lei. if not waste time and energy to talk so much.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when that day comes,

he will use Script B

MU is a big club.. and I had worked with #10 in Ajax; we can be part of the project to bring this club to its glory days......... etc etc (.............. the pay check was really good !)

after one bad season sold for half price someone or the agent will come out and say the transfer was against the player’s wishes, advice was given to him not to move etc etc lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.