Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think maybe just stickers 🫢
Review sticker :s13:

qr_code_for_google_reviews_sticker-rf5ad82daade34468942350b1bee06cf2_08m3o_307.jpg

dewang

Reaction score
Did anyone on TPG (Pixel 6) manage to be able to call without the TPG Voice App? Seems like the latest updates did not enable it :(

Paddy83

Reaction score
I got my Pixel 6 Pro in December (Japanese set) and had been suffering the widely reported Network issues (Mobile Data would come unavailable when moving around town; SIM Voice not allowed) and average battery life (due to Mobile Network being around 25-30%).

Having tried out different workarounds and hoping that an update would eventually fix the issues, I resigned myself to use Airplane mode several times during the day 😀

However given that I cracked my screen, I went to Ctdi to fix it and raised also this issue. They were happy to replace my foreign set with a local refurbished unit and pointed that rather than a software issue it had to do with the motherboard.

So far on Day 1 this refurbished unit works great (17% mobile network usage), no connectivity issues.

Must say the technical service is very good, there is never any queues. So if anyone has issues, it's worth making a trip to Kallang.

Foreign models are replaced with a local refurbished unit (given they don't have spare parts); Local models they just proceed with replacing the motherboard.

Only drawback for both is that all your storage is wiped, even with cloud backup or cable data transfer it can be a pain to reconfigure everything (I have +240 apps installed 😁)

tcyeric

Reaction score
I got my Pixel 6 Pro in December (Japanese set) and had been suffering the widely reported Network issues (Mobile Data would come unavailable when moving around town; SIM Voice not allowed) and average battery life (due to Mobile Network being around 25-30%).

Having tried out different workarounds and hoping that an update would eventually fix the issues, I resigned myself to use Airplane mode several times during the day 😀

However given that I cracked my screen, I went to Ctdi to fix it and raised also this issue. They were happy to replace my foreign set with a local refurbished unit and pointed that rather than a software issue it had to do with the motherboard.

So far on Day 1 this refurbished unit works great (17% mobile network usage), no connectivity issues.

Must say the technical service is very good, there is never any queues. So if anyone has issues, it's worth making a trip to Kallang.

Foreign models are replaced with a local refurbished unit (given they don't have spare parts); Local models they just proceed with replacing the motherboard.

Only drawback for both is that all your storage is wiped, even with cloud backup or cable data transfer it can be a pain to reconfigure everything (I have +240 apps installed 😁)
so if replaced with local refurbished units it would be what the SG Google store is selling? so those with larger capacity phones no chance to change liao? :(

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah don't leh :( hahaha
honestly i got a US 512GB P6Pro but can't even tell if I can use 5G or VoLTE, hopefully after this new update can at least try out VoLTE
Certainly can (depending your operator and subscription) (y)

Paddy83

Reaction score
so if replaced with local refurbished units it would be what the SG Google store is selling? so those with larger capacity phones no chance to change liao? :(
You can call them, they will raise a ticket and get direction from Google

tcyeric

Reaction score
Certainly can (depending your operator and subscription) (y)
i'm now on giga, just recently added on the 5G to test. but now nowhere near any of their listed 5G areas so can't be too sure on 5G

nowadays no one really calls la, all use whatsapp call, maybe entertain those scam call and test out hahaha

houyee3

Reaction score
Hi all, Amazon UK is having a sale now for the pixel 6. Is it worth it getting it from there instead? According to Amazon it should equate to S$683. Any other issues other than warranty?

jermss

Reaction score
Anyone seeing this too? But when i click on the link it doesnt open and its broken.

Screenshot-2022-07-08-220241.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.