How you guys manage your bank accounts without bank book?

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You say until like it's almost normal. If these towkays can't even find a way to electronise their processes, I worry for their business.
Be more worried when gahmen is giving out more grants to help SMEs or even potential ones to break into oversea markets.

Cash flow, cash flow and cash flow.

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How else to deposit the physical cash?
Typical practise is at a time of the day, money in cash register gets put in the safe.
Then every week go bank deposit.

Others is everyday go bank deposit.
ATMs?

You mean everyone queue at the branches meh?

If the business is so rara so much cash to deposit, time to go electronic.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
ATMs?

You mean everyone queue at the branches meh?

If the business is so rara so much cash to deposit, time to go electronic.
You can only deposit money into your own bank acct at the atms right?

You can do what you do best, give backseat snarky remarks, give your futureboi comments, end of the day, customer want to pay cash, businesses will provide.

And as long as you accept cash, the branch managers will need to deposit into company account.

I see encik tan branch manager everyday 3pm go bank branch to deposit branch earnings lol.
And encik tan is under koufu. Koufu even have robots that patrol their food courts that let u return tray.

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can only deposit money into your own bank acct at the atms right?

You can do what you do best, give backseat snarky remarks, give your futureboi comments, end of the day, customer want to pay cash, businesses will provide.

And as long as you accept cash, the branch managers will need to deposit into company account.

I see encik tan branch manager everyday 3pm go bank branch to deposit branch earnings lol.
And encik tan is under koufu. Koufu even have robots that patrol their food courts that let u return tray.
Yaya i am sure all the businesses in SG receiving cash are queueing at the branches now.

Because according to you, that's the only way.

Okok got it.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Be more worried when gahmen is giving out more grants to help SMEs or even potential ones to break into oversea markets.

Cash flow, cash flow and cash flow.
That futureboi is a frog in a well can only see things in his own perspective.
There are so many reasons why ppl purposely dont wanna convert to digital even if ppl help do it for em for free.

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That futureboi is a frog in a well can only see things in his own perspective.
There are so many reasons why ppl purposely dont wanna convert to digital even if ppl do free.
There are some who deal moolah with obscene large amount that can only transact electronically to comply with AML.

So i guess different industry nature will have an impact how ppl use physical and electronic banking.

trax06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then it's still faster than me going down to an ATM?

Your house downstairs got ATM?

Feck not all atms have that book update printing thingymajig.

Doing it online wherever you are vs going to somplace....

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Yaya i am sure all the businesses in SG receiving cash are queueing at the branches now.

Because according to you, that's the only way.

Okok got it.
not all ba. sure got ppl never see before the real world, like to act smart like you the kind, will go atm deposit money to your own bank acct then do a bank transfer to company acct.
but lucky ppl like you not manager.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score

recon not done everyday also. if need just to verify a recent case, can always do ibanking. but if its smth you do every 3-4mths, or even every half yr, ibanking is not possible since they dont keep so far back.

going to update bank book once every few mths more troublesome than make it a point to download all statements every month? somemore not all banks release statement on same day.

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not all ba. sure got ppl never see before the real world, like to act smart like you the kind, will go atm deposit money to your own bank acct then do a bank transfer to company acct.
but lucky ppl like you not manager.
Ya really must learn from the real smart ones like you, still queueing at bank branches mixing it up with the ah gongs and ah mas.

Must be the highlight of your week.

Lonewolf83

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every month only have single digit left, manage what?
Download the account transaction and everything is necessity payments :(

Hyperephania

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ATM that can handle deposit and disperse cash. Dual function.

My point is...by logging in ibanking and clicking a few buttons to download pdfs and open them, is still much faster than someone going to ATM/Bank to update passbook an

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.