Value dollar store made me realised how overcharged other shops are [NO referral links]

y2c_whtdouwant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U got a good deal for the Domestos wipes.

Currently , I bought from ABC shop 65c for 40 pieces per pack.
3 pack = $1.95 but total 120 wipes.

Yours is $2 for 240 wipes, easily 50% discount.

For the dehumidifiers, i will buy from Guardian/ Watsons only when there is a one for one promo.
Is Japan Home offer still better than Guardian/ Watsons promo?
From my experience, yes.
But only for the ones that supposedly have a 720mL absorption capacity.
Simply compare the prices from the Guardian/Watson with Japan Home.

Also see the capacity of the dehumidifiers, although I don't believe these humidifiers actually absorb their advertised rates, no matter where you buy them from:s13:

valuesniper

Reaction score
From my experience, yes.
But only for the ones that supposedly have a 720mL absorption capacity.
Simply compare the prices from the Guardian/Watson with Japan Home.

Also see the capacity of the dehumidifiers, although I don't believe these humidifiers actually absorb their advertised rates, no matter where you buy them from:s13:

Thanks, will check out Japan Home if I'm nearby coz dont have one within walking distance from home.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this luncheon meat ho jiak? How much sodium after 20%?
I bought to try, since it's cheaper than Codfo's discounted price even.

Not salty. Texture-wise, I still prefer Codfo because that's chopped pork and ham.

I actually boiled (normally to remove access salt), but tomorrow I'll try throwing into the airfryer and see what happens. :grin:

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought to try, since it's cheaper than Codfo's discounted price even.

Not salty. Texture-wise, I still prefer Codfo because that's chopped pork and ham.

I actually boiled (normally to remove access salt), but tomorrow I'll try throwing into the airfryer and see what happens. :grin:
Thanks for your review.
At 111 for afternoon tea. Just bought the one and only one tin at finest store :grin: Sodium 600mg/100g, less than Tulip luncheon meat (less 40% sodium) 630mg/100g :s13:

For Lotte luncheon meat lovers, saw Lotte luncheon meat on offer at 3.55.

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
My side the cashier is a chio bu. Wear own oversized tee and man the counter.... Think she is the franchisee

Anyway now they dun carry oral B dental floss?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your review.
At 111 for afternoon tea. Just bought the one and only one tin at finest store :grin: Sodium 600mg/100g, less than Tulip luncheon meat (less 40% sodium) 630mg/100g :s13:

For Lotte luncheon meat lovers, saw Lotte luncheon meat on offer at 3.55.
Oh, I bought Lotte to try as well. Most reviews I read claimed it's not salty, so I can live with lower salt plus lower cost. Codfo's offer price is at least $3.75. :s13:

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
If oral B dental floss is low quality, then the new one in green is even worse

this is trash
11201123_XL1_20220203.jpg

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CART Online users might want to be reminded on the 17% discount coupon, for minimum $80.

I read coupons are stackable, I guess it's with the Guardian one...

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My side the cashier is a chio bu. Wear own oversized tee and man the counter.... Think she is the franchisee

Anyway now they dun carry oral B dental floss?

Don't seem to see the Oral B floss already. Also looking for the Gillette shaver for quite some time.

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DBS/POSB Cards
Sweeten your e-commerce haul with S$7.70 off with no min. spend! Limited redemptions only.

Get S$7.70 off with no min spend when you participate in Lazada’s 7.7 Flash Sale with DBS/POSB Cards

Don’t want to pay the full price for your online hauls? Fret not, here’s how you can stack extra deals for more savings before you hit that checkout button!

Get S$7.70 off with no min spend with DBS/POSB Cards
Seize a sweet deal on Lazada’s 7.7 flash sale and enjoy S$7.70 off with no min spend when you pay with DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card.

Limited to 1 purchase per customer and only available during the time slots below, while stocks last.

How to claim your Voucher?

Step 1: Head over to Lazada Mobile App home page on 7 July 2022
Step 2: Click on the Vouchers icon
Step 3: Look for S$7.70 voucher offered by DBS and Click on Collect.

Hurry, save the date and the timeslots to collect the S$7.70 vouchers:

12pm – 6pm: 9,700 qty
6pm – 11:59pm: 9,780 qty
Vouchers need to be redeemed on 7.7 between 12pm and 11:59pm.
🤫

Sent from Pocoyo Fan Club

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.