Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm on a body fat lose plan/diet, so it's not so much about the price heart pain but the calories wasted heart pain when i go eat this on my diet cheat day.
Cafe mosaic at Carlton has seafood theme buffet dinner on 7 and 8 Aug. Also one for one at 118++

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried several years ago. Most the the lobsters are overcooked coz it's mass cooked in a pot backend. The best was the live BBQ station. The lobsters were good there but queue is super long and you are limited to a few pieces each time. Probably spend more time queuing for lobsters than eating lobsters. If course you can go for other food but not when you paid premium for lobster buffet.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone keen on Peach Garden 1-for-1 ala carte buffet?

My group is eyeing 16 Aug around 6.30pm at Miramar Hotel

We already have 5 and is open to another 1 or 3 pax for the promotion

Tiger04

Reaction score
Went Estate @hilton for champagne brunch today. Not worth it. The 3 types of oysters flesh thin. The snow crab legs are thin. The sashimi do not taste fresh. The sushi rice disintegrated when I picked it up. The foie gras, I felt not seared enough. Lobster okok but not very big . Not worth the $188 pp

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went Estate @hilton for champagne brunch today. Not worth it. The 3 types of oysters flesh thin. The snow crab legs are thin. The sashimi do not taste fresh. The sushi rice disintegrated when I picked it up. The foie gras, I felt not seared enough. Lobster okok but not very big . Not worth the $188 pp
Most buffets these days aren't worth it - either they cut back on the spread, quality or both!

For 188/pax, I rather go for a good steak dinner :D

zjlim86

Reaction score
any recommendation for king crab/snow crab leg with fresh oyster on a weekday lunch?

Last edited:

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score

Last time I went to their normal buffet dinner without those snow crab, lobster and foie gras already cost about $100. Sibei overpriced and limited variety plus food so so.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time I went to their normal buffet dinner without those snow crab, lobster and foie gras already cost about $100. Sibei overpriced and limited variety plus food so so.
Yup, way overpriced and chop carrot

I much prefer the old 333

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.