StarHub EPL price plans from $19.99 monthly with new Premier+ service

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
app on nvidia shield still laggy :o

i just tried 232 , it is no longer 4k hdr 60fps?

last night game also not 60fps?

satire85

Reaction score
Yalor, really surprised that SH OTT lag time faster than ST Cast for EPL matches.

No buffer at all, pic quality similar to ST Cast, so hopefully it holds up for the remaining wkend matches. :D
Quality suppose to be 4k uhd leh simi same as singtel

Alphaen

Reaction score
National Day Free Preview | StarHub Promotions
We are celebrating Singapore's 56th birthday with a Free Preview of LIVE channels for all StarHub TV and TV+ customers from Fri, 6 Aug, 12pm to Mon, 16 Aug, 12pm! What's more, all StarHub TV+ customers can enjoy access to a curated selection of on-demand content on StarHub TV+.
favicon.ico

www.starhub.com
SH with free preview of all live channels till mid Aug so can watch all sports channels

this one is for anyone or only starhub customer. I created an account with no subscription on starhub but I can't find any sports channel to preview on their website.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
https://www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/free-preview.html
SH with free preview of all live channels till mid Aug so can watch all sports channels
this morn' me channel surfed but some of those channels aren't even accessible at all.
A message appears to indicate that we need to subscribe to it or are these channels available free only for those full subscribers only & not for those on the solitary PL channel alone? 🤔

What's the difference between paid stream and free stream?

Been watching free stream for many years liao. Unless when you turn on starhub got a massage girl jump out and massage your leg while you watch, I don't see a difference.
free stream can be erratic, depends
sometimes very stable albeit the lag time & at times it can be frustrating to watch, what w/ the sudden cut off from its feed or buffering :s16:

tho' me have to agree that its pic quality can be very tokkong :o

Downloader

Reaction score
I got friend got free delivery and installation… some more the sales person at shop tell me one.. sigh
Maybe over the counter can differ. Sign up online will need to check if require installation and it will show the cost.

Last edited:

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
hopefully 4k is available for every match.

seems like they broadcast each game in 3 channels support SD, HD and 4k.

like Fulham vs Liverpool tonight:

ch221 - SD
ch222 - HD
ch232 - 4k

but Newcastle vs forest match only HD (ch 222) and 4k (ch 232)

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Ottoke

Reaction score
hopefully 4k is available for every match.

seems like they broadcast each game in 3 channels support SD, HD and 4k.

like Fulham vs Liverpool tonight:

ch221 - SD
ch222 - HD
ch232 - 4k

but Newcastle vs forest match only HD (ch 222) and 4k (ch 232)

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Both 221 and 222 are HD
232 is 4K

They don't offer SD anymore

satire85

Reaction score
Anyone can confirm if there is a significant lag between livescore and the action on screen? I read is 12 to 15 secs? Confirm?

Hardware4455

Reaction score
Bad experience here

A few weeks ago, I signed up for EPL @ 19.90 a month with Starhub and I was an existing broadband and TV customer

Don't know is backend system cockup or what I end up with 2 TV IDs.

Now I have 2 TV ID. One of it contains my other channels and the other only contains EPL. This TV plus box when I sign out and sign back in, I am unable to select the TV ID which contains my EPL subscription, no options was given. Other devices like iPad and desktop are fine as upon login it will let me select which TV ID to sign in.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Anyone can confirm if there is a significant lag between livescore and the action on screen? I read is 12 to 15 secs? Confirm?
I using livescore, the lag between them is less than that. I still need tonight's matches to find out

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
The Starhub dude just came over to deliver and install the TV+ box for me. I ordered online by right only delivery but since he offered to set up everything for me then all is good.

Everything is working smoothly now except for how come I cannot access local free to air channels ah. Keep popping up telling me that I do not have these channels under my package :s13:

satire85

Reaction score
The Starhub dude just came over to deliver and install the TV+ box for me. I ordered online by right only delivery but since he offered to set up everything for me then all is good.

Everything is working smoothly now except for how come I cannot access local free to air channels ah. Keep popping up telling me that I do not have these channels under my package :s13:
You need to pair with their nokia beacon router. If not just use the digital tv antenna

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.