Chit Chat with Mommy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ—“ โ›ช๏ธ๐ŸŽผ โœ๏ธ

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m beginning to think you are a regular punter/bookie or owner. What is the probability of seeing so many things with limited visits like company retreat???

Shhhhhhhhhhh...

Went a few times with them lor.

I got an ex classmate married a shipping owner that has horse in Turf club. Sekali u know.. The owner botak can see reflections

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@desiresale as promised to you
I ordered the same except without the beef and this is all for myself

https://www.kiki1991.com/main/tw/The one I go to is ไฟก็พฉ่ช ๅ“ๅบ—
It was owned by ่—ๅฟƒๆน„ until she sold her stakes and reopened another one on her own. Food still taste the same!!
ๆˆ‘้ปž็š„ๆ˜ฏ๏ผŒ่’ผ่ …้ ญ๏ผŒ่€็šฎๅซฉ่‚‰๏ผŒๅฎฎไฟ็ฉบๅฟƒ่œ
ๆˆ‘โคโคโค

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Shhhhhhhhhhh...

Went a few times with them lor.

I calafe hide one corner.
Think Iโ€™m safe to say itโ€™s Kranji course, no? Yea, ownersโ€™ lounge is much better at Kranji, Bukit Timah I dunno, too young and poor for that, but food at Singapore Derby restaurant is great! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ For me, Bukit turf club always for the memories! Nostalgic feel, and dad had to wait months for a local calendar race day at Bukit. Then the turf is different, heavy going when rain! I always โ€œtookโ€ outsider for sprint race(1200~1400m) when going is heavy, coz heavy going long distance horses can finish very well in a sprint race, and thatโ€™s ็‹ฌ้—จ็ปๆŠ€, cannot teach huan! ๐Ÿคฃโ€ผ๏ธ

Last edited:

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My espresso machine not enough to buy their car rims..
Jskm where they park? Moi can goed dumpster dived for their car rims bo :love:

She biker aunty too
And whole back ang Kong
Only my fudder can tahan her
She only know how to jjww with me nia
Hilarious af my mudder
The worst is she likes to wear my old clothes and shoes!!!
Ish she the legendary ่Šฑ่Žฒ ah lian? :s14: :s14:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.