How to buy/download MS office?

Fallingrain

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your company using Microsoft 365. You can get a 30% discount for home use. Remember to sign up for the discount

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
check with your coy first
sometime companies got staff purchase one ...
then can buy personal license with digital river at ard $15

or go qoo10 , carrohell ... got ppl selling cheaper ard 20-30+
No more one-time $15 dollar copy for Home Use Program for Microsoft Office. Now is 30% subscription for Office 365 subscription (monthly/annual).

Good thing is got 1TB cloud storage, so since Amazon Cloud Drive is ending, I switched to this subscription to enjoy latest Office and 1TB cloud storage :s22:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/workplace-discount-program

locksleychang

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your requirements are simple, can consider using Google Docs. I switched over liao.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those $10 $20 Office 2021 Home and Business Edition never provide product keys to registered right? Cracked version using KMS Activator?

die

Master Member
Reaction score
No more one-time $15 dollar copy for Home Use Program for Microsoft Office. Now is 30% subscription for Office 365 subscription (monthly/annual).

Good thing is got 1TB cloud storage, so since Amazon Cloud Drive is ending, I switched to this subscription to enjoy latest Office and 1TB cloud storage :s22:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/workplace-discount-program

ooo start of the year
i still got receive email with the link
but no open to see see inside haha

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, abit suaku here

always take it for granted excel, word, ppt always available in my company laptop😅

But recently need to use it (full version) on my personal laptop

how to buy hah if i dun want to spend hundreds of $$$? :o
StackSocial US$49, legit license.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.