aspenco

Banned
Reaction score
oFW64kk.jpg

:(

tomsss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we be like "wah liao wey i plan my holiday/work/family matters/business matters sui sui and suddenly simi open mob knn la for WHAAT"

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many sinkie have poor morale and the reality of defending 30% foreigner wouldn’t really make them feel confident
My reservist unit, half of them fail/default ippt (don't even bring in the numbers getting IPPT silver/gold). And it's a combat unit.

Also, at least 20-30% MIA or no show for each reservist cycle. You say leh?

attitudel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My reservist unit, half of them fail/default ippt (don't even bring in the numbers getting IPPT silver/gold). And it's a combat unit.

Also, at least 20-30% MIA or no show for each reservist cycle. You say leh?
Peace time. War time everyone sure answer the call and come with FBO one. :ROFLMAO:

ahkrong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many sinkie have poor morale and the reality of defending 30% foreigner wouldn’t really make them feel confident
Fight for semo har?
Here home don't feel like home, gana stepped on by foreigners n zhenghu, looked down by foreigners, national day song gana plagiarized still feel damn proud, local gana ostracized...
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.