NS is a waste cos most sinkie are gonna siam mobilisation like russians

LoneTraveller

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends on if you are Russians or Ukraine. Russians siam because it is a stupid war. If Ukraine call up reservist sure many will join.
If sg really go to war, it will mob as like a normal exercise and all the nsmen will go back only to be told its the real thing after they finished drawing arms.....

106gunner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
please you all chao sinkies, mai paste gold on your own face hor...
War time, you will be the first to deploy in front line to become cannon fodder...
Can expend enemies ammunition by how much means how mucn...
the main strike force behind are the regulars, with any means of surviving chances.

Which is truth, our gahmen is very kiasi or kiasu, any saga with neighbouring country, first thing is mob and those stand by unit will be the first to be activated, draw weapon, live ammunition, move out and next set up concertina wire, sand bag prior to deploy

Dangojr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
please you all chao sinkies, mai paste gold on your own face hor...
War time, you will be the first to deploy in front line to become cannon fodder...
Can expend enemies ammunition by how much means how mucn...
the main strike force behind are the regulars, with any means of surviving chances.
sekali regs take $ and run ... overpaid for sure

Dangojr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s why this whole NS thing is ******* symbolic like Elizabeth queen. Eng han thinks that it helps to grow the singaporeanism in the men. In reality it just makes them feel wasted. Wasting their prime youth and lose out to the opposite sex
irony ... he a doctor by practice. you say?

Eternal-fire

Banned
Reaction score
sekali regs take $ and run ... overpaid for sure
putin-laughing.gif

mooseolly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Defend or invade? If defend have to bring all family members out. If invade you ownself zhao can liao which is easier.

junjie433

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends on if you are Russians or Ukraine. Russians siam because it is a stupid war. If Ukraine call up reservist sure many will join.

Quoted"
Thousands of Ukrainian men of military age have left the country to avoid participating in the war, according to records from regional law enforcement officials and interviews with people inside and outside Ukraine. Smuggling rings in Moldova, and possibly other European countries, have been doing a brisk business. Some people have paid up to $15,000 for a secret night-time ride out of Ukraine, Moldovan officials said.
"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/world/asia/ukraine-draft-dodgers.amp.html

Dangojr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would not be in Sg by then, getting overseas residency :ROFLMAO:

If I wasn't mistaken, NS was mostly for male obedience and servitude back in the days where crime was rampant? I don't really see much on the defense aspect working out.
what if your applcation is rejected?

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would not be in Sg by then, getting overseas residency :ROFLMAO:

If I wasn't mistaken, NS was mostly for male obedience and servitude back in the days where crime was rampant? I don't really see much on the defense aspect working out.
then now is for what?

for foreigners to get 2 years ahead in sinkie and also no NS liabilities in working world?

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so many what if war threads?
Got insider news or test balloon?

Dangojr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think about rejection, focus on getting it. Don't think about the negatives.
so its like u think of bungee jumping. just jump nia. anything happens, u must be the sauce

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then now is for what?

for foreigners to get 2 years ahead in sinkie and also no NS liabilities in working world?
I don't know, I just know foreigners will have the right to leave in wartime
so its like u think of bungee jumping. just jump nia. anything happens, u must be the sauce
That's the mindset to go overseas. There's always some risk involved, but the risk is worthwhile.

Odessa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we be like "wah liao wey i plan my holiday/work/family matters/business matters sui sui and suddenly simi open mob knn la for WHAAT"
Would foreigners and dual nationals probably say, "It's time for me and my family to take an overdue extended holiday. Please respect our privacy at this time. Thank you", before heading to the airport?

Dangojr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I just know foreigners will have the right to leave in wartime

That's the mindset to go overseas. There's always some risk involved, but the risk is worthwhile.
likewise in staying here.There's always some risk involved. but the risk is worthwhile... not?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.