PSA INTERNATION VS PSA MARINE

nickynick

Reaction score
hello everyone. hoping to get some advice here. does anyone know what the difference between being employed under psa internation vs psa marine? like employment terms . benefits etc.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi . nope cant choose. i notice they have different job posting but the hiring departments seems different. i wanna know if theres a difference employment treatment.
There can be.

but it’s the role that matters no?

nickynick

Reaction score
There can be.

but it’s the role that matters no?
i think its good to know the difference. there are similar roles in both but will be hired differently. one mainly hiring perm while the other contract . generally i think psa has a good name but if offered i would want walk in with eyes opened.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think its good to know the difference. there are similar roles in both but will be hired differently. one mainly hiring perm while the other contract . generally i think psa has a good name but if offered i would want walk in with eyes opened.
When offered you can ask what are the different benefits to compare

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.