30s-50s chitchat club

ilubchiu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now considering between tw and jp for eoy holiday. the yen looks attractive but tw food more to my pref. jialat headache

irregardless

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tell you .. last time we also like that .. too much food or kids dun finished we pity so we need
ended up all become fat ..

so now we rather throw away cos if you pity the food .. when get fat and illness who pity you
i see... understand your point. ok la usually we are quite controlled with food quantity. today was exception haha

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tell you .. last time we also like that .. too much food or kids dun finished we pity so we need
ended up all become fat ..

so now we rather throw away cos if you pity the food .. when get fat and illness who pity you
Wrong wrong...
U should think "wow more food for me!"

So u got incentive to order nice food nia.. And if its nice food, means your kids will finish (so end up u wouldn't eat more than u intended)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.