Twitter| We do hope that The Straits Times will abide by journalism standards: Russian Embassy in SG

Dracky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Western media are helping to amplify Ukraine's information and misinformation campaign. Too bad ST also fell for it.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they must be kidding :s12:

2xbAA6r.jpeg

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

aLeX84

Master Member
Reaction score
ST does abide by local journalism standards.. I believe it's called "Asian Journalism Standards"

Ximple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read riao dunno how many ppl arm chio until kena side cramps.

FrostWurm

Master Member
Reaction score
"155mm NATO projectiles found on the ground"

If this kind of evidence also can, next time might as well just transport some Russian missile fragments back to USA and claim that Russia launched a missile attack on New York City.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who was there to verify the NATO rounds? They can be rounds from aliens as well :LOL:

Overture1928

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The last I checked, ST held up well with my dog's poop. The quality and integrity of the paper hasn't deteriorate.
So, I don't know what the Russian Embassy is making noise about.

Of course, it may not be the case if it was watery diarrhea. But they'll need to ask themselves what they have been feeding the dog.

IamtheLurk

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe time to expel them so they can go back and join the fight for the glory of Mother Russia.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.