I was Private in charge of a Corporal. You know anyone in my situation?

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so your work area is where they use to store the private part?

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was a private incharge of officer mass… all the officers everyday come to me for gossip news

counted mah ?

:(

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
I am reminded of an injustice during NS. After I went out of course in BMT, I was posted to my unit as a Tech Storeman.

My rank was Private. HQ posted 2 men under me. Both Private.

After a few months, one Private got promoted to CPL. He outranked me. I very happily let him be the Store IC.

After 2 months of him being Store IC, my (hentataki) sign-on officer pulled me in for a talk. He said Liew is the kallang kabot kind. Buay zai. Keep messing up all supplies. He told me to take over back as Store IC.

I was very unhappy. I protested. But my Officer refused my explanation. I was forced to take the job. I remained as a Private. He said he will look into the rank issue.

The rank issue never got ironed out. Coward hentataki officer dare not make a stand for me. For the rest of my NS service I was ****** upside down whenever real issues happened. While the Corporal underneath me happy happy sit at his desk do paperwork, I was chionging with my guys outside checking what parts they needed. It was a hard slog under the sun.

For almost 2 years, as a Private, I commanded a CPL in my store. Liew and I got along well personally. I never blamed him. Saw him as a weaker brother. We are the same age. I took care of him. He never used his rank on me either. When time to get ******, I always dove head in. Took the blame as Store IC.

Sometimes I kena till march up HQ to be charged. They never sent me to DB. Just used it as a ruse to threaten me. Officer dulan something cock up, tell me march up to HQ in smart 4 to be charged. I marched up. SSG tell me march down. A few months later, SSG dulan something cock up, tell me march up HQ in smart 4 to be charged, I march up. Officer tell me march down. I kena till I groggy.

The job was not easy. The estab rank for the Store was a Regular Sgt. I was a Private.

The injustice is in HQ records, Liew was the Store IC. He was paid more. Yet in reality, I tanked the store. And was paid less. Out in the sun more. Sweated more. Kena ****** more.

From there, I learned never to trust my bosses words. Did any of you experience the same where you had to command someone higher rank than you?
very CSB

XiaoWangZi85

Master Member
Reaction score
ORD LOH.

Really. Just tong.

On the day of ORD, the day you collect your ... Oh wait..

The day you surrender your camp pass, and walk out of the camp for the last time as a NSF,

All these nonsense all throw to 九霄雲外 already.

Once again, ORD LOH.

Jiayou, buddy.

Remain calm, and count down to ORD. 😎

MoeLanYong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
out of course from bmt become private

CSB Moe lan yong

Hello u want me to detail everything down, this is going to be 3 pages long. Haha. Of course when one is out of BMT he is no more a Recruit

Reaction score
I am reminded of an injustice during NS. After I went out of course in BMT, I was posted to my unit as a Tech Storeman.

After a few months, one Private got promoted to CPL. He outranked me. I very happily let him be the Store IC.

After 2 months of him being Store IC, my (hentataki) sign-on officer pulled me in for a talk. He said Liew is the kallang kabot kind. Buay zai. Keep messing up all supplies. He told me to take over back as Store IC.

I was very unhappy. I protested. But my Officer refused my explanation. I was forced to take the job. I remained as a Private. He said he will look into the rank issue.

The rank issue never got ironed out. Coward hentataki officer dare not make a stand for me. For the rest of my NS service I was ****** upside down whenever real issues happened. While the Corporal underneath me happy happy sit at his desk do paperwork, I was chionging with my guys outside checking what parts they needed. It was a hard slog under the sun.

For almost 2 years, as a Private, I commanded a CPL in my store. Liew and I got along well personally. I never blamed him. Saw him as a weaker brother. We are the same age. I took care of him. He never used his rank on me either. When time to get ******, I always dove head in. Took the blame as Store IC.

Sometimes I kena till march up HQ to be charged. They never sent me to DB. Just used it as a ruse to threaten me. Officer dulan something cock up, tell me march up to HQ in smart 4 to be charged. I marched up. SSG tell me march down. A few months later, SSG dulan something cock up, tell me march up HQ in smart 4 to be charged, I march up. Officer tell me march down. I kena till I groggy.

The job was not easy. The estab rank for the Store was a Regular Sgt. I was a Private.

The injustice is in HQ records, Liew was the Store IC. He was paid more. Yet in reality, I tanked the store. And was paid less. Out in the sun more. Sweated more. Kena ****** more.

From there, I learned never to trust my bosses words. Did any of you experience the same where you had to command someone higher rank than you?

imagine if you stay on a few more years................maybe you in charge of generals even........... :deg:

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even in real life, this happens. You think you very the satki can write hello world in 2 s. You arm chio at your team mate who needs to jiak bah bah, go toilet bang sai, come back Pat pat seat, stretch, yawn then sit down to do work. And half hour rater still no code produced You think he wlwlsmdwl. But boss see you satki throw all work at u.

End of day u become fool for carrying whole team while everyone lax. Same or less pay than them too. Song bo? :vijayadmin:

And chut daichi... All point finger at you one.

Use IT guy story so that edmw IT guys can relate to it

MoeLanYong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ORD LOH.

Really. Just tong.

On the day of ORD, the day you collect your ... Oh wait..

The day you surrender your camp pass, and walk out of the camp for the last time as a NSF,

All these nonsense all throw to 九霄雲外 already.

Once again, ORD LOH.

Jiayou, buddy.

Remain calm, and count down to ORD. 😎

My time was called ROD. Collecting my pink ic was the happiest day of my life

MoeLanYong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even in real life, this happens. You think you very the satki can write hello world in 2 s. You arm chio at your team mate who needs to jiak bah bah, go toilet bang sai, come back Pat pat seat, stretch, yawn then sit down to do work. And half hour rater still no code produced You think he wlwlsmdwl. But boss see you satki throw all work at u.

End of day u become fool for carrying whole team while everyone lax. Same or less pay than them too. Song bo? :vijayadmin:

And chut daichi... All point finger at you one.

Civilian can resign. NS cannot. Sigh. Just loon

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score

Lol! I was made flight IC for a trip to ROC, for that trip, the entire brigade is under me and my rank is only CPL...

alvincy

Reaction score
A CPL doing facility maintenance position for 2 years attending regular meeting with DSTA, airbase SSG onwards, civilian contractors..... DSTA approached me to join them when i'm going to ROD since i know the facility damn well.

So basically i only report to CO, the rest of the rank no need to care so much.

LD555HZ

Banned
Reaction score

This is very common. It is the appointment, not the rank. I had a platoon sergeant in Recon who was a 3SG. Our attrition rate was horrible.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.