iPhone 14/Plus/Pro/ProMax [No sales or flipping discussions]

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes the photo detail is really something. But it takes up a lot of storage space. More for memorable moments such as weddings or travel haha. Good thing I got 512GB!
Yes bro, 256 this year for me, didn’t really realised gonna take much ProRAW. Next year maybe take 512 liao.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Btw... i removed the facebook app. It's rubbish.

Go to your safari, go to facebook page, then add the link to home screen.

It's the same.

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you guys opt for 128/256GB and then purchase iCloud +?

Or you get 512GB/1TB and then use free iCloud?

I ordered 256GB but not sure whether it will be sufficient for the long run. Am thinking of iCloud + or transfer older photos/videos to my Android phone with 512GB storage (inclusive of SD Card)

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I ordered 256GB but not sure whether it will be sufficient for the long run. Am thinking of iCloud + or transfer older photos/videos to my Android phone with 512GB storage (inclusive of SD Card)
Gotten the 256GB due to prores 4k and using my wife 2tb icloud haha

memoriess

Reaction score
Sidetrack a bit. How to clear off DBS digibank app notification bubble ah? I look here look there still can’t clear off my bubbles.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Your current one use how much? Then aga aga from there. Else just get a 512GB.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw... i removed the facebook app. It's rubbish.

Go to your safari, go to facebook page, then add the link to home screen.

It's the same.
deleted facebook since 2016. I even went back n deleted all my posts from e beginning 🤣

Last edited:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sidetrack a bit. How to clear off DBS digibank app notification bubble ah? I look here look there still can’t clear off my bubbles.
Today me also kenna red bubble with 4 inside. Knn, I click here and there and everywhere, nothing liao but the stupid bubble will not go away. I uninstall and reinstall also the same. Then I just turn off the notification for the badge.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.