Chit Chat with Mommy πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ—“ β›ͺ️🎼 ✝️

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ET jiayou! :s12:

i think u all these kind of customised exercise routines like too complicated liow de. I guess i will just stick to my basic workouts instead :o πŸ₯΄
Ayy same! Me oso juz do simpur bodyweight exersai after runs de :o.
(Nunnid to learn hgih level difficulty stuffs rike pullups, cuz ish too jinjja tuff for us both rahz lol :crazy:?)
😌😌

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To all the above
Tummy fat is CANNOT "remove" aka ABS is cannot be seen, if your body fat percentage is NOT lower than 15% (man) and 20% (woman). Hence, if you want to see your abs, you need to yes... STARVE yourself... to the body fat percentage i mentioned. Exercises will help in (1) starve less (2) easier to see abs at slightly higher fat percentage.

Denser bones means heavier bones which is a good thing. Confirm can continue walk here walk there running errands when I age. Most importantly is not scared pua toh and need go stay in hospital for 6 months.

ok i dont need toned abs liow. Tummy ky flat flat ish ky liow no need see those lines :frown: πŸ₯΄

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i prefer outdoors de cos can see many things but cos i see u all talk abt gym seems like certain kinds of exercises can only do in the gym like all these lifts :o πŸ₯΄

i will try gym together with moi girl when her exams r over 🀭
Same hia! Outsai has fresh air, gusty winds, and esp nature and greenery! Hence da leeson huai mi quit gym riaoz lol :o:crazy:.
Altho, me dunch mind hearing aboot runner frens' gym routines too πŸ™‚.
πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u think lemons are acidic, can add some mint leaves

btw no need put whole lemons few slices will do

:o:o:o

ok. I go and buy lemons tomorrow and start trying. Drink daily ah? I usually drink arnd 2litres a day so all must mix with lemon slices or just a glass of water with lemon slices will do on daily basis? :o πŸ₯΄

Sango123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To all the above
Tummy fat is CANNOT "remove" aka ABS is cannot be seen, if your body fat percentage is NOT lower than 15% (man) and 20% (woman). Hence, if you want to see your abs, you need to yes... STARVE yourself... to the body fat percentage i mentioned. Exercises will help in (1) starve less (2) easier to see abs at slightly higher fat percentage.

Lol, yup.... body fat dont reduce, impossible to see abs

sovie_f1ex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok. I go and buy lemons tomorrow and start trying. Drink daily ah? I usually drink arnd 2litres a day so all must mix with lemon slices or just a glass of water with lemon slices will do on daily basis?
redface.gif

1f974.png

lets say 3 slices to 2 litres? fair ratio since if u afraid of acidity

btw once u tried pls stick to it

dun like drink few days then stopped hor later blame me say no effects

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really bah, the gym is nearby me and i have a friend who has some share in it, so i just joined

https://www.24acefit.com/

Woo, you are good!!! I am bro, going to be 46. Height about 1.74 weight about 75 kg. I wanted to go below 70 but it is tough. My biggest problem is still eating full meals at night lol.

Same problem mummy, my sides has obviously slimmed down and can see a ε‡Ή on both sides. But the centre and lower tummy really tough

like what teh huay hng say must lose the fats then can see the abs. So u want to starve urself mah? :o πŸ₯΄

i choose moi food over abs 🀣

JustAnET

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok i dont need toned abs liow. Tummy ky flat flat ish ky liow no need see those lines :frown: πŸ₯΄

Wow you lihai.... Tummy flat flat.

I think also don't dare to think tummy flat flat. Wahahahaha! I hor is confirm chop chop chop my tummy will not be flat ηš„. My tummy will doink doink doink.... protruding and εœ†εœ†δΈ€η²’οΌ

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow you lihai.... Tummy flat flat.

I think also don't dare to think tummy flat flat. Wahahahaha! I hor is confirm chop chop chop my tummy will not be flat ηš„. My tummy will doink doink doink.... protruding and εœ†εœ†δΈ€η²’οΌ

nononono! I no say tummy flat flat. I meant i change target to aim for flatter tummy that dont have abs kind de. But far from that now. U know how i tried to imagine how i will look like if i have 23” waist so i try to shrink my waist and my ribcage machiam like those anorexic kind of figures de. I dont think i can ever become san san. Resigned to moi fate le :frown: πŸ₯΄

ET 又在ιͺ—δΊΊ :s15: πŸ₯΄

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tsk

u think lemons are magic potent ah

yeah i saw your post earlier green tea are not really fats buster but more to antioxidant

antioxidant also contributes to burning fats n detox

lai lai no wot here 🀭 πŸ₯΄

The caffeine and catechins it contains have been shown to boost your metabolism and increase fat burning (9, 10 ). Overall, studies indicate that consuming green tea can help you burn an additional 75–100 calories per day ( 11 ).15 Oct 2018

Sango123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai lai no wot here 🀭 πŸ₯΄

The caffeine and catechins it contains have been shown to boost your metabolism and increase fat burning (9, 10 ). Overall, studies indicate that consuming green tea can help you burn an additional 75–100 calories per day ( 11 ).15 Oct 2018
@teagarden πŸ₯΄ πŸ₯΄
need your wot

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.