Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
somehow she came alr quite toilet trained... only first day she dabian all over, but pee 100% ok... now still got some accidents will pee buay zhun into the tray... but i heard that is normal one, now mostly keep in crate/playpen cos scared she will bite cable nia acherly

but she come to ur hse ish different environment so how she know where to poop or pee? Moi no doggie before so i curious de. :o

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bo bian liao like tht

part 2 beedio need come out

🥴🥴🥴

AknLYx6.gif

this one ish not accurate de. Pofma u de! :s15: 🤣 🥴

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i not diabetic de. Moi glucose level ish healthy range de. As of last yr end ish 4.3. But moi bp a little on lower range at times. :o 🥴

Lowest ish 90 before de. Usually hover arnd 96-100 range. Asked doctor before but seems like 天生 kind de so cant really do anything abt it. But doctor say low better than high lah :o 🤣 🥴

Same as moi... genetics for low BP...

Like that you need even more careful when lifting heavy weights in the gym... legit can faint as all the blood drain away from head to the muscle.

Moi when increase 80 to 90kg deadlift that time, i feel faintish. So i slow slow increase.

Drink more water and eat Himalayan salt candy helps.

HeroJY

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Also you damn CSB lei... you are totally in the FIT category lor...

The muscle percentage for FIT female is 30 to 35% wor...
Yours is 36.2%. Even if discount 5% for inaccuracy... is still FIT!

need to report all your posts since sept 2021 for POFMA liao... :o
Gu chio bi bo bey 🤔 :s13: :sneaky: :spin: :crazy:
🥴 🥴

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jia you jia you lo
step by step get the toilet training done first 🤣
slowly let her get use to nail cutting too

Your dog scared cut nails ah?

Lol... mine i cut last time accidentally cut too deep and got blood. He just wimp one time then ok liao... their pain threshold damn high sia...

Only thing is mine loves to bark at sounds outside... midnight raining and thunder also bark like mad. Jin emo... :frown:

HeroJY

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Mommy, You hor is want fresh want cheap want big nnp!

23.8% body fat is totally fine.

You is want instagram / tik tok body deep inside isit? You know what those girls do to achieve that body or not?

If you really want <20% body fat from current 24% @ e.g. 55kg means need to drop 2kg of fats. Means need to minus 15400 calories. Means skip 1 meal a day for a month can achieve liao. Give a big of buffer, skip for 1.5 months will achieve liao.

Disclamer: I DONT RECOMMEND you lose any weight. Your body is in perfect condition now. Is as beautiful as it gets already. #truth.

Bro on any BP med? Your resting heart beat is 109? A little on the high side but you said you walked to SGH... got rest before taking measurements?

I recommend you aim to walk >20 000 steps a day.
Continue on the shoulder stretch till your shoulder recovers.
🥴 🥴
Ul76vQH.gif

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your dog scared cut nails ah?

Lol... mine i cut last time accidentally cut too deep and got blood. He just wimp one time then ok liao... their pain threshold damn high sia...

Only thing is mine loves to bark at sounds outside... midnight raining and thunder also bark like mad. Jin emo... :frown:
he young time is really scare of his nail getting cut, nowadays much much better le 🤣
same lo that time also cut a bit too much then bleed, he also just whine a bit then bo dai ji riao

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same as moi... genetics for low BP...

Like that you need even more careful when lifting heavy weights in the gym... legit can faint as all the blood drain away from head to the muscle.

Moi when increase 80 to 90kg deadlift that time, i feel faintish. So i slow slow increase.

Drink more water and eat Himalayan salt candy helps.

like sometimes morning when i go rolling hor if i feel moi stomach growling before that then later i might feel faint de. Thats why i ish bky skip meals one cos sometimes dinner i eat healthier like fish, rice, vege, soup then not very bahbah next morning wake up stomach grumbling liow :frown: 🥴

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friends all shocked my trainer is a male.

Will have some physical adjustments during training.

When doing dumbbell bench press, I very 怕 to hold 2 dumbbells and fall backwards onto the bench.

My trainer will sit on bench behind me to assist me. For 1st few times I damn paiseh he is so close to me. I jitao ask him to move away and don't assist me. If I fell off the bench, just let me 倒! Don't try to save me. 害羞啦!真是的!
Houmai stars arh! No matter where yew go, be it gym or running, all fitness communities ish mostly men de 🤔.
Me thot moar ladies wd prefer running, becuz they dowan to bekam all bulky and muscoolar frm weightlifting at first :crazy:.
誰知道 ladies hoso dun rike rolling outsai, cuz they bo suka getting all sweaty and stinky, they rather hab naise and shiokzz aircon :spin:!
Think yoga circles shd hab mostly zhabors insai de bah :o.
🥴🥴

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
not really leh. Just that if sometimes get up from bed too quickly upon waking up might hin a few secs after that ok liow. But mafan thing ish usually just after 大姨妈 will be a bit “weaker” lor :o 🤣 🥴
Vasovagal syncope not spotted. 90/60 is the threshold to be considered hypotension.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.