[Official] Crypto Currency Chit Chat Group - Part 6

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one should still have any money inside these centralized lending platforms, if not really asking for it

android17

Banned
Reaction score
Yay! I am set to launch my first on-chain generative-art NFT project on fxhash on Monday liao. 🥳
But even if it is fully sold, it will still be behind Shavonne's progress by many milestones. :LOL:

Too bad its not on sol. I got alot of spare sols, if u launching solana nfts again I'll sure mint to support.

doogyhatts

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too bad its not on sol. I got alot of spare sols, if u launching solana nfts again I'll sure mint to support.
I think it is not possible to get onto Magic Eden's launchpad with a javascript webgl project. They have too much pfp-art projects anyway.

I don't guarantee my project is going to sell out immediately either since there is another project from a lady programmer incoming in 4 hours after mine goes live.
And she has 44K followers.

Tomorrow I will have to try to submit my first article in order to boost the visibility of the project and keep working on new articles.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one should still have any money inside these centralized lending platforms, if not really asking for it
I still have minimal in Nexo and BlockFi.

Just to keep accounts alive.

Oklah not life changing amount if they are gone.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will Oct be a bullish month?

nowadays cycles 1 month up 1 month down is it.

Last edited:

chintokkong

Reaction score
https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/261/FSOC-Digital-Assets-Report-2022.pdf
Still trying to plough through this US report on crypto and regulation. About a quarter way through only.

Initially I thought the us govt is trying to curb crypto, hence the recent emphasis on regulation. But after reading, I think the govt might actually be thinking that crypto will grow significantly big and become integrated with TradFi, that’s why they want to regulate it before they get highly interconnected.

I think the Luna-Terra collapse and subsequent contagion has spooked them. So their thinking is probably to get the crypto industry more stable through regulation, so that the integration with TradFi won’t make the whole financial system too unstable.

doogyhatts

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the end, I sold only 5+1 nfts. :ROFLMAO:
But I gained another 4 followers, which is pretty cool, considering that one of them is a heavyweight artist and another is a female artist.
Looks like I still have a long way to go and I need to keep releasing new art & articles and make more connections along the way.

The people who like to collect those gen-art on fxhash, prefer those artworks that can be framed on the wall and better if it is created by a female artist.
And they are willing to pay between 25 to 50 xtz for one nft with 15% royalty. :ROFLMAO:
Of the two artworks in question, one of their floor prices tanked below the mint by 20% and the other shot up by 7x above the mint.

Last edited:

chintokkong

Reaction score
In the end, I sold only 5+1 nfts. :ROFLMAO:
But I gained another 4 followers, which is pretty cool, considering that one of them is a heavyweight artist and another is a female artist.
Looks like I still have a long way to go and I need to keep releasing new art & articles and make more connections along the way.

The people who like to collect those gen-art on fxhash, prefer those artworks that can be framed on the wall and better if it is created by a female artist.
And they are willing to pay between 25 to 50 xtz for one nft with 15% royalty. :ROFLMAO:
Of the two artworks in question, one of their floor prices tanked below the mint by 20% and the other shot up by 7x above the mint.
Great that you managed to sell, so congrats. But I guess sales not up to your expectation.

If got chance to interact with the ppl who bought or browsed your work, maybe can ask them for feedback and suggestions.

Im sure if you keep working at it, greater success will come your way!

doogyhatts

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great that you managed to sell, so congrats. But I guess sales not up to your expectation.

If got chance to interact with the ppl who bought or browsed your work, maybe can ask them for feedback and suggestions.

Im sure if you keep working at it, greater success will come your way!
Thanks! Yeah, I did manage to get some feedback.

mirdif

Reaction score
I would say watch DOGE. If Elon ends up buying Twitter, DOGE has the potential to fly, as Elon mentioned integrating DOGE into Twitter as payment option. Even if he doesn't do, the price pump may still happen. Worth keeping an eye on it.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.