iPhone 13 Series

ukyo100

Reaction score
I saw online that some shops do this dual sim conversion mod.

But being said. Apple will probably void your existing warranty. As well as any repair support regardless if you have warranty or not.

You will probably be only to repair at HP shops and there is a likelihood they will choose to not touch your device as well. YMMV
I also think that.. temp I will not mod until my warranty is over.. I didn't buy the apple care also.. If next year apple change all to ESIM only then suck thumb.. mod or not become not much different

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some shops sell HK version with the dual physical SIM…I feel better to just get these HK sets to get the dual SIM natively supported

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score
Some shops sell HK version with the dual physical SIM…I feel better to just get these HK sets to get the dual SIM natively supported

Yup. Better to pay a little extra if you really beed dual nano-sim. Better not do 3rd party modifications that will void Apple support.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also think that.. temp I will not mod until my warranty is over.. I didn't buy the apple care also.. If next year apple change all to ESIM only then suck thumb.. mod or not become not much different
Why is that you do not want an eSIM?

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using esim also.. but mainline is ST the don't offer.. second line is my esim... malaysia line using physical (still OK can swap out).
Oh. So is not you don’t like eSIM, just that the support for eSIM is not readily available yet.
I guess the telco needs to start supporting eSIM because it seems very likely Apple is going film eSIM on their iPhones even outside of the US next year.

ukyo100

Reaction score
Oh. So is not you don’t like eSIM, just that the support for eSIM is not readily available yet.
I guess the telco needs to start supporting eSIM because it seems very likely Apple is going film eSIM on their iPhones even outside of the US next year.
I'm waiting from the 11 series till now.. how many years already... they still don't want to launch... that time very inconvenient carry 2 phones around when travel..

Tyrian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting from the 11 series till now.. how many years already... they still don't want to launch... that time very inconvenient carry 2 phones around when travel..
That’s why I bought iPhone XS Max in 2018. First iPhone with dual sim. Hoot already.

and I just changed to iPhone 13 Pro today. Literally 3 hours ago after my accessories all came today. But now is SG version.

reason being COVID. Haven’t take plane overseas yet and SIMBA got 50+ destination free 1GB roaming. Hope my 13 pro can last.

aikishi86

Reaction score
just wondering, anyone iPhone 13 Pro Max got green screen after updating to ios 16.1/16.1.1?

This issue happened intermittently, need to hard reset of the phone whenever it happened

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtb 13 pro max glass screen protector with notch/cutout cheaply not belkin or zagg. my mother claims that full cover hydrogel is interfering with light sensor, went to apple claim warranty they say no problem

looked in shopee no one sell thank you, where to find?

ukyo100

Reaction score
Bro, just want to ask you guys a question. If you own 13 pro max will you still purchase ipad mini 6 for game and media consumption?

Thought of purchase S21 plus or game purpose ($450).. itchy hand.. hahaha...

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, just want to ask you guys a question. If you own 13 pro max will you still purchase ipad mini 6 for game and media consumption?

nope. I got ipad pro 11 inch.

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I have the iPad mini 6 to compliment my iPhone 14 Pro Max - not so much for gaming or media consumption (I use Apple TV) but more for web browsing and replying to emails.

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score

If you have are looking for a dedicated gaming/entertainment device, an iPad is more ideal. Unless you need a function of a phone.

Price to specs ratio, iPad usually win a phone.

Plus if it's a phone & you will get calls or messages & it might affect your media/gaming experience.

Most importantly, iPad has larger screen. :ROFLMAO:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.