Samsung Galaxy S22 series: News and Discussions (LOCAL SET USING SNAPDRAGON)

rharish_21

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After Android 13 / One UI 5 update, i cant seem to find the Active Apps option under quick access menu and clicking on the ellipsis (three dot icon at the top right) icon. i cleared the cache partition after the upgrade already.

kogregory

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After Android 13 / One UI 5 update, i cant seem to find the Active Apps option under quick access menu and clicking on the ellipsis (three dot icon at the top right) icon. i cleared the cache partition after the upgrade already.
For me after Android 13/One UI5 update, my wifi will get disconnected. After a while, you don't see any WA messages coming in then wifi logo will have an exclamation beside the logo. Have to disconnect then connect again. Happened a few times already. Anyone having this issue?

MasK

Master Member
Reaction score
TBH.. this Android13 update is no where near as stable as the previous one.
It all depends on what apps you run also. My MS teams is less reliable. Once a while if it cannot establish connection with the server, it just hangs there and wait till the "not responding" message. Among others...
Hopefully over time it matures well.

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
If you swipe up for multi-tasking, it will now jump to the previous app you are using. Kinda annoying

Also, did anyone realise that it is harder to exit full screen application? Like it is harder to perform the gesture?

cryn79

Reaction score
Hi all,
After Android 13 / One UI 5 update, my "Go keyboard lite" app, T9 and predication bar went missing.
Can I check for those who use the app, are you all experiencing the same issues? Thanks!

StationA

Reaction score
Hi all,
After Android 13 / One UI 5 update, my "Go keyboard lite" app, T9 and predication bar went missing.
Can I check for those who use the app, are you all experiencing the same issues? Thanks!
same for my baidu IME, the bar is missing. o_O have to switch back the the Samsung IME.

doomgaze86

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with whatsapp notifications? I feel like a lot of my notifications are not appearing. I have gone through the WA and system notification settings but can't get it to work.

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with whatsapp notifications? I feel like a lot of my notifications are not appearing. I have gone through the WA and system notification settings but can't get it to work.
no issues try wifi ? what telco you on

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Eh i thought GO keyboard was said to be stealing data?

cryn79

Reaction score
Eh i thought GO keyboard was said to be stealing data?
I did not know that. Thanks
However, I prefer T9 and chinese chars.
That is the app I know which combine both functions.
Can I ask, is there any app, you can recommend that has T9 and chinese chars? Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.