Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried changing the battery with Mister Mobile? Is it original?
I went to them to change my Redmi Note 7 battery.... i didn't get to see the replaced battery and didn't ask to see either
But they say its Grade A battery... something like its of original grade/quality but not original

lwandyh

Reaction score
I went to them to change my Redmi Note 7 battery.... i didn't get to see the replaced battery and didn't ask to see either
But they say its Grade A battery... something like its of original grade/quality but not original
Do you feel the difference? I don't mind not original, as long as it is safe and can last like a brand new I'm fine with it actually. And also how long does it takes to replace the battery? As I do not have spare phone too

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you feel the difference? I don't mind not original, as long as it is safe and can last like a brand new I'm fine with it actually. And also how long does it takes to replace the battery? As I do not have spare phone too
The quality of the battery shld be fine.... coz they also give 1 month warranty or something (can't rem but you can double check with them)
i think it took about 2 hours to replace the battery.... subject to the repair que also....

lwandyh

Reaction score
The quality of the battery shld be fine.... coz they also give 1 month warranty or something (can't rem but you can double check with them)
i think it took about 2 hours to replace the battery.... subject to the repair que also....
So you feel the battery life per charge usage more longer than the old one?

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you feel the battery life per charge usage more longer than the old one?
i went to change battery coz my old battery was bloated and almost broke out of the back housing
i'm not the one using the phone after i changed battery.... but i did the first charge and the time to fully charge it is as per expectations

algerr

Master Member
Reaction score
Shopee selling Mate 20X Global version new (6+128Gb) @ $612

Is this still worthwhile in 2022?

https://shopee.sg/Global-version-HU...73uY6_MqNcNMaf41h-jICtxYdOhVaKwRoCc0gQAvD_BwE

Imho, if u are still ok with 4G and not into latest hardware.. can go with it.

It still has Google services built in and has 7.2" screen - which nowadays is rare.. other than foldable phones..

having it for 4 yrs.. still working well.

Kindly let us know if u managed to buy and receive the phone..

there's likely to have edmwers who are still interested in this phone..

thanks in advance.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the storage is kind of a hassle these days bought a NM card but hardly using it in 2nd sim.

lost the NM card recently also.

so

I

ordered

the China 8gb 256gb main board to upgrade my 20x.

wish me luck in the overhaul.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to buy the pcb? Ownself change?

I ordered it from taobao. cost less than $100.

I'd checked with 2 phone shop in JB, but none wanna do it.

so I'm gonna do it myself. it's just plug and play, no soldering needed. don't even need to remove the battery. just need to heat up the back cover to remove it.

will try to upload a video then.

the seller even took a video of them testing it and showing the IMEI no. before sending it. hope it's survived the sea shipping.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More keen on how to buy a 1tb storage copy over and flash lol

512 gb is the biggest for mate 20 Porsche rs.

not sure whether it would work with mate 20x mb.

but local phone technician aren't that skillful yet to handle such operation.

china phone technician are damn skillful and adventurous. the latest modification that is popular now is modding a sim slots into a US iphone esim model.

they have machine to laser cut the mid frame, solder and wire the sim component to the PCB, without separating the PCB.

https://v.douyin.com/rXLL64p/
for leisure viewing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.