Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what brand?

missed this 1 :(
Fc6D1lz.jpg
Hisense :o

madamlok

Reaction score
My husband, my son and I cannot redeem our Shopee Coins at any merchant's outlet like Chef Recipe, Tian Ma, Sawangwan Thai Cuisine, etc etc etc!

We have $150+ worth of coins combined and we are unable to redeem our coins for any purchase!

Did any of you encounter the same irritating issue from the buggy Shopee platform?

PS: The IT staff has not got back to me after so many days! Are they still interested to work at Shopee as tech support or simply drinking coffee and talking about World Cup in their offices?

Deadpool.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wake up, Shopee!!

Where the hell is the customer service managing this Shopee thread?!
This is HWZ, not Shopee's CS counter.
Pls bark up the right tree. :o

Personally though, I'd advise you clear your coins via online purchases instead of hoarding them - you won't know if they suddenly shorten the validity either.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My husband, my son and I cannot redeem our Shopee Coins at any merchant's outlet like Chef Recipe, Tian Ma, Sawangwan Thai Cuisine, etc etc etc!
We have $150+ worth of coins combined and we are unable to redeem our coins for any purchase!
Did any of you encounter the same irritating issue from the buggy Shopee platform?
PS: The IT staff has not got back to me after so many days! Are they still interested to work at Shopee as tech support or simply drinking coffee and talking about World Cup in their offices?

kena blacklist ah ??. i was able to use to offset using coins

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone keep receiving shopee notification every few seconds on google black friday sales? very irritating. every 10 seconds keep notifying, even i press stop receiving

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.