Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 38

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jadon Sancho is putting in extra work with coaches recommended by Erik ten Hag during the World Cup in a bid to resuscitate his career after failing to make the England squad.

The Athletic revealed that Sancho was working with a Dutch coach 'recommended' by Ten Hag, and the wide-man has since been spotted training at Dutch amateur club OJC Rosmalen, who confirmed the United ace's presence with a tweet.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jadon-sancho-manutd-tenhag-advice-28571323
Send him to train at a Dutch amateur club. :s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Jadon Sancho is putting in extra work with coaches recommended by Erik ten Hag during the World Cup in a bid to resuscitate his career after failing to make the England squad.

The Athletic revealed that Sancho was working with a Dutch coach 'recommended' by Ten Hag, and the wide-man has since been spotted training at Dutch amateur club OJC Rosmalen, who confirmed the United ace's presence with a tweet.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jadon-sancho-manutd-tenhag-advice-28571323
Send him to train at a Dutch amateur club. :s13:
second coming of christ lei... no respect given.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we need oil money to compete with City newcastle also joining in just sell up glazers

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we need oil money to compete with City newcastle also joining in just sell up glazers
Applea big trillion company would be able to compete with Billionaires.
We get to see Apple Stadium?
10B is peanuts to them

Last edited:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Keane: Ronaldo can 'shut the idiots up'​

Sky Sports' Roy Keane speaking on ITV:
"I'm looking forward to seeing Ronaldo play. He's done his talking with a couple of interviews but now he needs to do his talking on the pitch.
"I hope he performs and I believe he will. Do it on the pitch and shut a few people up - all the idiots out there who've been criticising him.
"He's a great, great player. I'm lucky to have played with him and I'm looking forward to watching him again tonight."

so he slam the manager and the club don't deserve to get criticised you are not being objective keane

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

"I'm looking forward to seeing Ronaldo play. He's done his talking with a couple of interviews but now he needs to do his talking on the pitch.
"I hope he performs and I believe he will. Do it on the pitch and shut a few people up - all the idiots out there who've been criticising him.
"He's a great, great player. I'm lucky to have played with him and I'm looking forward to watching him again tonight."

so he slam the manager and the club don't deserve to get criticised you are not being objective keane
why so much love from Keane to Ronaldo??

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Portugal dominating possession & attacking. Ghana not even 1 shot. Looks like low scoring teams in this group.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Keane has the hate for the club

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.