Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe keep tak check no chance to pak tor...
Somemore keep sending money to the "bfs", ppl help them report police still kena scolding for being 🐔:s13: :s13: :s13:

U sala liow. Keyword ish loneliness. Usually they will go online to fish for attention then one day a love scammer expert comes they might fall prey lor. Some prob think they jin smart wont fall for scammers but 一山还有比一山高。btw the papers dont state PhD holders only hor its from all walks of life and all types of educational lvl so nothing to do with tak chek no chance pak tor :o 🥴

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
U neh read news or watch teebee meh :s13: :s13: :s13:
执迷不悟one
And some is lao ah po hor, Bank called police coz sense something fishy abt the transaction.

bank accs almost kena wiped out still wanna "protect" the "bf"

HIN AH!!!
🥴 Got read. 參考coz later may tio…others ‘spent’ so much moola to gain experience, we read only a few minutes at most, precious.

EXIDBeast

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Delay no more, faster go riao :ROFLMAO:

Hahahaha my story boring one rah nothing interesting :ROFLMAO:
you go my school then say want to speak to miss kang can le (she the only kang in the sch I believe)
haha its ok if need yue lao help means later success need go repay. i am not good with those customs 🥴 :ROFLMAO:

its interesting for me lo, i will be surprised to know how she got her current nickname and how you 2 met.

Ms kang can jio for nasi kang kang? 🥴 Kidding, she married liao so its just see only.

HeroJY

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
becos the 被骗 one looks younger mah. But hor i read in papers ppl from all walks of life even the supposedly tink they jin smart kind de pHD holders also kenna love scam hor :o 🥴 So ish neber say neber de. One can outsmart another. :s14:
No de 娘娘。you already say is PermantHead Damge holder le :sneaky: :s13:
don’t mean book smart will be street smart ;) :s13:
如果是这样,爱情骗子怎么会成功骗到呢 ;) :p :spin:
:crazy: :crazy:

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it rub on face the skin will become boink boink?
🐰🐇:s12:

akirambow-spoiled-rabbit.gif

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No de 娘娘。you already say is PermantHead Damge holder le :sneaky: :s13:
don’t mean book smart will be street smart ;) :s13:
如果是这样,爱情骗子怎么会成功骗到呢 ;) :p :spin:

Pls grab reading glasses and read properly “ppl from all walks of life even the supposedly tink they jin smart kind de pHD holders also kenna love scam hor”.

Moi angmoh f9 but moi sentence means including PhD holders but not limited to them alone :o 🥴 🤣

没有公主病的公主

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U sala liow. Keyword ish loneliness. Usually they will go online to fish for attention then one day a love scammer expert comes they might fall prey lor. Some prob think they jin smart wont fall for scammers but 一山还有比一山高。btw the papers dont state PhD holders only hor its from all walks of life and all types of educational lvl so nothing to do with tak chek no chance pak tor :o 🥴
Yalo, keep busy tak check then busy working, busy pak game, busy csb on edmw no chance to talk to girls/boys or paktor thats why some point will feel lonely and vulnerable to all these scammers lo.

HeroJY

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pls grab reading glasses and read properly “ppl from all walks of life even the supposedly tink they jin smart kind de pHD holders also kenna love scam hor”.

Moi angmoh f9 but moi sentence means including PhD holders but not limited to them alone :o 🥴 🤣
Thats why Lao hero said education got nothing to do with being street smart 娘娘。 ;) :s13:
unless is PHD guru in par tor then maybe can see through the true colours :sneaky: :s13: :spin:
被骗就当做交学费咯 :p :spin: :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.