[BRAKING!!!] Temasek, GIC invested Adani Group accused by accused by Hindenburg Research of “largest con in corporate history”. Shares took $12b hit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orobas

Reaction score
today: https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...ter-us-activist-investor-alleges-brazen-fraud

MUMBAI – Shares in Adani Group companies fell after United States investor Hindenburg Research said it was shorting the conglomerate’s stocks and accused firms owned by Asia’s richest man of “brazen” market manipulation and accounting fraud.

Oct 22: Billionaire Adani in Talks With Temasek, Funds to Raise $10 Billion, Mint Reports

Indian billionaire Gautam Adani and his family are in early talks with investors including Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund GIC Pte and Temasek Holdings Pte to raise at least $10 billion to fund the group’s expansion in clean energy and ports, Mint reported.

Singapore's sovereign wealth fund GIC and Adani Group did not immediately respond to requests for comment from Reuters. Temasek said it does not comment on market speculation and rumours. REUTERS

EDIT: title is not my original one, mods went to merge my thread with another. my original title asked if temasek got invest in Adani or not, pls dun POFMA moi

Last edited:

Cococokie

Banned
Reaction score
“A loss is a loss, and always painful”

"Let’s keep calm, as we continue to tend to the fields and fry other fishes.”

:o
What i think is the most insane is chasing losses thinking next bet is the big win, only to sink deeper into more losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.