you have friends who are PES F?

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
Heart issue

Another guy leg issue, missing a feet from ankle down but he chose to serve.... Weirdo

Another guy after ord tio cancer and so no more reservist for him

zeroX26

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is not correct. I PES E9L9 due to slip discs but SAF still tell me to go back reservist to eat snake.
huh serious ah, how many yrs later were u called up? I from RSAF, chief clerk told me on my ORD day if within 3 yrs I never kanna call up, can throw my uniform away liao.

ADBCrusader

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh serious ah, how many yrs later were u called up? I from RSAF, chief clerk told me on my ORD day if within 3 yrs I never kanna call up, can throw my uniform away liao.
PES E9L9 in 2015, called up in 2017 so 2 years gap.

But I from active unit, aka dogsh1t 3rd transport battalion. Stupid garang unit that has a lot of slackers and ah bengs one, so SAF purposely make the CO be from Guards to try to "motivate" them.

y2c_whtdouwant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PES F due to having connections.

I remember that particular guy enlisted as PES E, often go on leave/ MC to tend to his business needs, although I have no real idea what he actually does.
Apparently he was connected enough to somehow got discharged by PES F after almost a year of NS, even my CO then also bo way gong:s22:

zeroX26

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PES F due to having connections.

I remember that particular guy enlisted as PES E, often go on leave/ MC to tend to his business needs, although I have no real idea what he actually does.
Apparently he was connected enough to somehow got discharged by PES F after almost a year of NS, even my CO then also bo way gong:s22:
MC and leave got annual limit one. 14+14 I think. Only hospitalization leave is alot longer.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.