[[ Official February 2023 BTO ]]

RuggedMan

Reaction score
Can hear, they do fly overhead..

Why i know cos i'm living at Keat Hong now..

Re-read above again, the key word is 90%

Hence the lucky ones around 10% CAN hear the free noise...

After 2030It is very likely might get worst of the noise pollution, as PLAB some of the jets will be shifted to Tengah airbase and Loyang too.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read carefully. i already type the word 90%

Hence the lucky ones around 10% CAN hear the free noise...

I see, KH probably the 2 estates(Mirage/Quad) near LRT much lesser but the other 5 confirm heard what i hear(Axis/Crest/Colours/Pride/Sunshine colours)

RuggedMan

Reaction score
I see, Keat Hong technically all the new BTO can hear.. Probably the 2 estates(Mirage/Quad) near LRT much lesser but the other 5 confirm heard what i hear(Axis/Crest/Colours/Pride/Sunshine colours)

That is why you are the fortunate ones :)

Anyway estimated 90% . Can't hear any noise at all. But for top floor units i am not sure....lol

RuggedMan

Reaction score
Brickland there is another issue. The road traffic . Someone earlier pointed out that heavy vehicles to travel that road and also parking along that side too. This is a turn off at least for me. Unless 1 get to choose facing the inside rather facing the mainroad.

RuggedMan

Reaction score
Am sure quad/mirage is the 10% instead by number of units combined.. :s13:

lol, u got to ask them ....

For the estimated 10% is consider not so bad. If those who have stay in Sengkang/Punggol,

then you know how bad it is as compare to keat hong. It is peanuts for keat hong. :D

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brickland there is another issue. The road traffic . Someone earlier pointed out that heavy vehicles to travel that road and also parking along that side too. This is a turn off at least for me. Unless 1 get to choose facing the inside rather facing the mainroad.

The lorry park is near KJE liao...

Feb plot in red, lorry park the top left corner..
R1LWshO.png

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, u got to ask them ....

For the estimated 10% is consider not so bad. If you or those who have stay in Sengkang/Punggol,

then you know how bad it is as compare to keat hong. It is peanuts for keat hong. :D

Ya i know..PLAB direct overflight but at least they going to move in few few few more years time.. :s13:

RuggedMan

Reaction score
Ya i know..PLAB direct overflight but at least they going to move in few few few more years time.. :s13:

Wrong boy.... 2030, doesn't mean it will be fully moved...lol
Those 1st batch early 2000s till now, can endure over 20 years not easy....

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrong boy.... 2030, doesn't mean it will be fully moved...lol
Those 1st batch early 2000s till now, can endure over 20 years not easy....

That's why i say few few few years cos i know still many years.. :s13:

RuggedMan

Reaction score
That's why i say few few few years cos i know still many years.. :s13:

That is misleading. Must not give false hope. :ROFLMAO:
On a serious note, if no hiccup, then around 7 years fighter jets should have been moved to respective airbase.
After that only the land needs a few few few few years to redevelop, planning...etc......lol

Iridiumguy

Reaction score
That is misleading. Must not give false hope. :ROFLMAO:
On a serious note, if no hiccup, then around 7 years fighter jets should have been moved to respective airbase.
After that only the land needs a few few few few years to redevelop, planning...etc......lol
Can lift all the height restrictions from marina east to punggol, everyone huat enbloc or sers

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been there for many years..Not sure if it would be relocated in the future..

But the temple near the lorry park has a columbarium

iamfreeagain

Reaction score
got to take into account the L plate from BBDC too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.