iPhone 13 Series

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So just to be clear, if my iPhone has “Limited Warranty” till June23, the price increase does not impact me if i were to change the battery @ Apple anytime before warranty expiyr.
That is a big IF. Cause Apple generally doesn’t change your battery for free unless it’s below 80% health, which is unlikely within your first year.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
That is a big IF. Cause Apple generally doesn’t change your battery for free unless it’s below 80% health, which is unlikely within your first year.

Just visited Apple @ Orchard on Sun, was planning to replace my iPhone 13 battery (91% health)

1. For sure the 30% price increase in battery replacement impacts all phones regardless of warranty period
2. Apple tech strongly advised me not to change battery as they deem it healthy @ 91%
3. Apple tech did a full diagnostic check ... and because its all good... they offered me a 10day period to sign up for Apple Care+ (SGD269)

Am asking members here if its worth signing up AppleCare+ SGD269 which will prolong my warranty (till Jun24) or simply pay SGD99 for a new battery. I keep my phone well protected all the time anyway.

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just visited Apple @ Orchard on Sun, was planning to replace my iPhone 13 battery (91% health)

1. For sure the 30% price increase in battery replacement impacts all phones regardless of warranty period
2. Apple tech strongly advised me not to change battery as they deem it healthy @ 91%
3. Apple tech did a full diagnostic check ... and because its all good... they offered me a 10day period to sign up for Apple Care+ (SGD269)

Am asking members here if its worth signing up AppleCare+ SGD269 which will prolong my warranty (till Jun24) or simply pay SGD99 for a new battery. I keep my phone well protected all the time anyway.
Not worth it. Just change the battery will do.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Some paranoia you got there. I’m at 86% capacity and still feel fine for about a days usage while topping up battery during mid-day, 15mins charge is good enough to get it back to 80%.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Probably never score below 90 during exams. Anything below that will get anxiety. I wonder what’s the battery % range he keeps.

Heheh. Good one.
Based on my iPhone13 mini full charge, I’m getting estimated 4.5hrs avg screen on daily. It cant really last me through the day.

Was contemplating on the replacing to a new battery primarily to take advantage of the current pricing before it +30% in end Feb.

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score
Heheh. Good one.
Based on my iPhone13 mini full charge, I’m getting estimated 4.5hrs avg screen on daily. It cant really last me through the day.

Was contemplating on the replacing to a new battery primarily to take advantage of the current pricing before it +30% in end Feb.

Buy a power bank? Where got people 91% battery health change battery one :ROFLMAO: I know people 75%+ also still using.

x3nor_S

Reaction score
Heheh. Good one.

Suggest you upgrade to 13 pro max. Easily last 1.5 days. Mini battery is just too small. Even give you 100% battery health might not last the whole day

NickRevenge

Reaction score
I just cracked my screen :( and I don’t have apple care. Should I even repair it and who should I go to to repair?

1) Apple
2) 3rd party

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.