[Official] Playstation 5

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see if it can surpass, or at the very least, be on par with the original. Its lengthy as well, for those worried about game length or cut content like RE3.

RE4 Speedrun Trophy is beat the game in under 8 hours. For comparison - RE7 is 4 hours, RE Village is 3 hours, RE3 is 2 hours.

Separate Ways & Assignment Ada, there's no news yet. Though its expected to be paid DLC (While Mercenaries mode & PSVR 2 update are confirmed free).

Off topic - My top 3 PS2 games of all time are Shadow of the Colossus, RE4 & MGS3. SOTC already got a remake & RE4 release next week. Just waiting for the remake of Snake Eater next (which might actually be announce this year if the rumors are true).

MGS3 is my favourite MGS game. I remember telling my classmates that MGS3 is my favourite and they said "Is it because got sex scene at the end?"

🙄🙄🙄

jjaks

Reaction score
Have just completed Hogwarts Legacy.. first game completed in years, which says a lot as most games have just not held my interest. The amount of content is just crazy and totally makes the game price worth it. The problem now is what to play next that would match the immersiveness and breadth of this game...

Tukatuz

Reaction score
Have just completed Hogwarts Legacy.. first game completed in years, which says a lot as most games have just not held my interest. The amount of content is just crazy and totally makes the game price worth it. The problem now is what to play next that would match the immersiveness and breadth of this game...
got platinum 2 days ago. Alot of collectables siah.

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Witcher 3 complete edition. There's a PS5 version and it's dirt cheap.

Deathshadow

Reaction score
March Game Catalog (PS+ Extra/Deluxe)

FprkfZxacAAQwkV

Tchia
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
Ghostwire: Tokyo
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Rainbox Six Extraction
Full lineup announced. More games added to March Catalog.

18262135843490c895665b46005ab8bc21f14c49.jpg

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
Tchia
Ghostwire: Tokyo
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Rainbox Six Extraction
Life is Strange: True Colors
Life is Strange 2
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
Untitled Goose Game
Final Fantasy Type-O HD
Rage 2
Neo: The World Ends With You
Haven

Ridge Racer Type 4 (PS1)
Ape Academy 2 (PSP)
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PSP)

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/03/15/playstation-plus-game-catalog-lineup-for-march-revealed/

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Now only the locked drawer remains unsolved. Just like the 2 underground well, that drawer is also not in the original game.

Nobody has been able to open it so far. Requires a key only available in the full game (Unless its hidden somewhere waiting to be discovered).

https://game8.co/games/Resident-Evil-4-Remake/archives/407356
original
Capcom is smart to lace the demo with such secrets to spark off discussions among the fans and newcomers alike. It's not simply just a demo only. So intriguing. Maybe you'll need to kill a certain hidden crow/enemy for a key drop or get the chainsaw man to saw it through or can we not use the binoculars to watch the police officer die and it may trigger something. So many theories and ideas! I go back to Wo Long first and hopefully someone solves this soon. 😅

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Ater a couple of hours, I find it quite messy to have companion (s) to aid you in Wo Long and that makes the game easier (To my surprise, I completed one of the boss fights in just 1 try).

So I went to find out if we can remove them and we can! Rejoice! Just use the Willow Branch at the Reinforcements Menu at a Battle Flag. It should be done when you are at the 2nd mission after you have acquired Zhao Yun. Since I've already completed 3 bosses, I'm going to do a restart tonight. I'm glad at least they gave us a choice else I would have probably sold off the game if it's compulsory coop (there are some missions in Nioh 2 that you must do coop) all the way. I would prefer a solo and challenging adventure.

I'm sharing this here for those who want to play a more challenging game or find that the inclusion of companions, makes the combat a little too chaotic.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
MGS3 is my favourite MGS game. I remember telling my classmates that MGS3 is my favourite and they said "Is it because got sex scene at the end?"

🙄🙄🙄
I remember climbing the LONGEST...................ladder ever and I thought it's already transiting into the ending. And also fighting the sniper old man, The End.

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember climbing the LONGEST...................ladder ever and I thought it's already transiting into the ending. And also fighting the sniper old man, The End

Regarding MGS3, I really enjoyed the ending. It was damn good! One of the most impactful endings in a video game together with Xenosaga 3 and The Last of Us 2. With Xenosaga 3's ending being the most impactful of all.

Kos-Mos ❤️❤️❤️

Witch King

Master Member
Reaction score
How long I have to wait to get the unit when I received email from Sony to make full deposit?

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
How long I have to wait to get the unit when I received email from Sony to make full deposit?
Why still need to make deposits nowadays?

i walked past a couple of Challenger shops a couple of days and even passed by one just now and they have ready stock on display.

Even TOG announced ready stock a couple of days ago

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There was a new PS5 firmware update 2 days back, not sure what is the exact change other than "performance improvement".

After the update and system rebooted, it says my "external HDD was removed without properly shutdown.". Then I quickly tried to launch a PS4 game installed on the external drive and it shows "checking drive" for like an eternity. Luckily I waited for it to finish instead of thinking the PS5 hang at that message, I think it took more than 10 minutes for the checking.

Not sure is it because it's a 5TB HDD or that it is almost full, or combination of both that is affected by the firmware update. Just pray and hope it won't happen again in future updates.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can buy directly from them now via this link. Stock is still available when i checked. There are also stocks available in retailers. I saw stocks available at Tampines Games Xtreme and Challenger a week or two ago.

Justeve

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Have anyone installed the Aorus 7000s Gen 4 SSD with heatsink on the PS5?

I got mine today. After installing it and formatting the SSD (I did not update the firmware of the SSD), everything works fine until I transferred the PS5 game from the internal storage to the SSD. My PS5 shut down and it kept on rebooting. I tried booting to safe mode but it failed.

Is the SSD faulty or do I need to update the firmware of the SSD before installing it in the PS5?

Thanks in advance!

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got mine today. After installing it and formatting the SSD (I did not update the firmware of the SSD), everything works fine until I transferred the PS5 game from the internal storage to the SSD. My PS5 shut down and it kept on rebooting. I tried booting to safe mode but it failed.

Is the SSD faulty or do I need to update the firmware of the SSD before installing it in the PS5?

Thanks in advance!

I'm using the aorus 7000s also without updating the firmware and it's been working well for the past 1 year plus.

Try inserting the ssd into your pc and see if it works?

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ater a couple of hours, I find it quite messy to have companion (s) to aid you in Wo Long and that makes the game easier (To my surprise, I completed one of the boss fights in just 1 try).

So I went to find out if we can remove them and we can! Rejoice! Just use the Willow Branch at the Reinforcements Menu at a Battle Flag. It should be done when you are at the 2nd mission after you have acquired Zhao Yun. Since I've already completed 3 bosses, I'm going to do a restart tonight. I'm glad at least they gave us a choice else I would have probably sold off the game if it's compulsory coop (there are some missions in Nioh 2 that you must do coop) all the way. I would prefer a solo and challenging adventure.

I'm sharing this here for those who want to play a more challenging game or find that the inclusion of companions, makes the combat a little too chaotic.
AI is noob and almost useless this game. However I went with wizard build AI is good to frontline while I spam from behind.

popeyes

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!
Most probably ssd faulty, but u try update first. Facing the same issue with firecuda, but all good till now after I rma.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow...it seems PS5 shortage is truly over.

Qisaghn, gamemart, Sony, amazon SG, etc...all can now easily add to cart and checkout immediately...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.