why doctor very smart but their thinking is very one way cannot think out of the box?

heroking

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every time i talk to my doctor friend i realised their thinking very 1 way
A is A
B is B
Cannot think out of the box and no creative thinking
Even i go see doc ask them for treatment option they tell me dont have means dont have liao full stop
Why they so smart but cannot think out of box?

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because doctor work is to regurgitate what their boss (hospital director, government) tells them.

Can't even have own opinion or scientific observation/analysis skill. The mainland doctor who sounded the warning on covid got disappeared, the Singapore doctor who fake vaccine cert got arrested.

coldware

Reaction score
From what I observed, last time doctor is use their experience, skillset and judgement to make a diagnosis and then give the correct treatment. Nowadays doctor is more like following a checklist like a computer..
If _________ is true then __________ else ______________.

do test after test after test..

heroking

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I observed, last time doctor is use their experience, skillset and judgement to make a diagnosis and then give the correct treatment. Nowadays doctor is more like following a checklist like a computer..

All follow SOP like work in factory

cosycatus

Reaction score
A is A
B is B
Even i go see doc ask them for treatment option they tell me dont have means dont have liao full stop

You sour grapes is it.
Pple doctor got money , got prestige.
Girls like to bring them home as boyfriends, kids proud to tell classmates their daddy is a doctor
Even to police station report case for traffic accident, police trust the doctor more than the tattoo grab driver .

U think they one track so be it lor.
You think they cannot think out of the box so be it lor .
Fact is they pawn u deep deep.
Poor guy. Sour till must come edmw seek validation

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Afraid wrong treatment, you will sue him/her. Better follow text book.
And if the system is wrong and you sue the system, the system always wins.

This is why I say, instead of things like truck drivers or programmers, doctors should be the first to be replaced by ChatGPT. Somemore ChatGPT will score 100/100 in regurgitation tests unlike exam students.

Each day doctors aren't replaced by ChatGPT is each that that proves 1) Other jobs will not be replaced either, or 2) Other jobs getting replaced first shows the restriction to doctor license is big corpo rather than performance

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A is A
B is B
Just like COVID vaccine jabs?

sseasea

Master Member
Reaction score
Life and death matter
Cannot any how think out of box
If die how?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.