what occupation do you really respect?

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I respect those working with the died. Eg forensic pathologists, mortuary make up, funeral service worker, nurses who need to handle deceased, surgery doctors. I respect people who deal with died people.

maosaikopi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
edmw moderators

see the way they ban this ban that, poor fingers must b jin tired

Zangief

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bbfa worshipped industry is food delivery. any fallen comrade on the road they will cry in room for 3 days 3 nights.

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Insurance agent, phv, texsi, property agent…. NOT

OddEye

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I respect occupation who are doers and contribute to society not paper pushers and taichi masters. Construction workers, nurses and engineers

Dopod007

Reaction score
i think construction workers

and those older gen taxi drivers, they literally know all the roads and streets without using gps
For me I hv strong respect for foot reflexologist. They really can stand touching and lovingly massage another's person smelly feet!

Dopod007

Reaction score
Respect those ATB working in Gheylang . Once I overheard one quite chio ATB said 今天我有很多客人,做到我肚子痛! Really not easy job!

Crooni

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cleaner, Sanitary workers.

*That's why pap need millions to feel dignified. If your work is meaningful, you dun need millions of dollars to justify your worth.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.